Ladies Weekend Coming Up - HELP!!

Options
A group of ladies are heading out for a weekend conference this weekend. So lots of sitting and eating out the whole time. Breakfast, lunch and dinner! HELP! These are exactly the kind of things that I have no will power with, that being said, I don't want to be crying in the corner of the hotel room nibbling on rice cakes either.:sad:

Any suggestions!?

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Focus on your goals!!!! You can still eat out, well, you will have to. So think clean, less processed and portion control. Before you grab more think are you still hungry?? Also lots of water and eat healthy snacks in between meals so you are not that hungry when it is time to eat. If you drink, have a limit and drink a glass of water in between drinks. I am going to a work meeting tomorrow over happy hour somewhere in downtown and I am already planning for it. I am driving so my limit will be one drink, probably a light beer, lots of water and will probably eat a nice salad with grilled chicken . Almost any place serves that. I always order the dressing on the side and dip the fork in it. Oh yesterday at work they had two cakes in the break room for the Jan birthdays. I would have grabbed a piece of each but this time NONE Yeah!!!! You can do it!!!!! Have fun!
  • virtuouswomanx
    Options
    I'm baaack and did not so bad this weekend. Spent most of the time sitting as I was at a conference so exercise was :P but I dod okay eating and packed a cooler of fresh foods to avoid the convince snack runs!