Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How's everyone doin!?!?

Phase 2 is the hardest and most time consuming for everyone. I feel like this is the phase that starts to kinda wean people off the program due to time constraints. SOOOO How is everyone doing!?!!? I will make a confession. This week kicked my *kitten*...I missed TWO workout days and now my sched, is totally off. I am doing shoulders tomm. instead of back but you know what...I Kept truckin'! That's all we can do. One week won't kill us but consistent days in a row and weeks in a row will. So if you feel like you fell off at all,,,get back up and start where you left off before you are too far behind! Let's get week 2 whohoo!!!

My goal this week: eat healthy and workout every day. What's your goal!?

Replies

• Yes, it was a wonderful week 9 for me. I am definitely not as strong as I was. I only went to the gym about 3 times a week for 2 1/2 weeks when we were all sick. It was so hard to get to the gym everyday but I did it and I felt really good afterwards. I loved having more energy this week to get things done around my house. I got so much organizing done this weekend and it actually warmed up this weekend and made me cheerful. My goal this week is to complete all of week 10 and drink more water and have no sugar. :) So far it is going well. 2 days off sugar and it is going well. It for sure is my biggest weakness.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Phase 2 has treated me well except for the damn one leg squats but I will not let them piss me off this week! Timing hasn't been TOO bad for me, I set my alarm for 9 (I get home from work around midnight) and try to get to the gym no later than 10:30! So far the traffic has been really light in my gym and our free weight area isn't that big so I have been able to get through my workouts pretty easy! The gym is in the process expanding and they are supposed to expand their free weight section w/ some more/new equipment so I am excited for that! I think they are also adding some cardio stuff so i'm hoping for a stepmill. I have never tried one!
  • Phase 2 has been an *kitten* kicker because of time contraints. I'm not as good at getting the cardio in, but i make SURE to get my weights in! I'd rather sacrifice my cardio for strength. lol. It was also an *kitten* kicker diet-wise...I'm gonna go ahead and blame hormones for this one. I gained all the weight back...in ONE week. ugh! But I'm back at it for week 6 and I'm gonna tell week 6 who's boss! My order is a bit messed up too because of time contraints at the gym. The people who stand around and take up space need to LEAVE! lol. I have had to switch up the ordeer of my days because of when my "rest" day lands. I've also had to switch up order of some of the workouts due to gym traffic. My gym is so packed I can hardly get a bench or a set of 15's/20s. pissin me off!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    I had a little set back today but it definitely won't ruin anything! I couldn't go to the gym cause I got the flu but I feel like a human again! I should have known something was weird when I had zero appetite AFTER I worked out! I started fading fast at work and came home. I have pretty much slept all day! I was able to eat some soup which has been the only thing besides some saltines here & there and I have been drinking Gatorade with water! I'm 99% sure I'll be back at the gym tomorrow!!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    My schedule got in my way last week, and then my Chiro said to rest and ice my knee for a week this week, so I'll be starting week five over again next week. Good luck to everyone! You're almost half way through!!!!