Results

Options
kada6305
kada6305 Posts: 21 Member
Well today when i weighed in i was amazed !! i have lost 7 pounds with body by vi and its been almost 2 weeks, lost my first 6 in the first week. I only have 13 pounds to go !! I lost this stuff :)) Any one else have these kind of results?? i didnt evpect to lost htis much in this little amount of time !

Replies

• jeremyabbott
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • jlhill7
    jlhill7 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have only lost 10 pounds in almost 3 months I was very discouraged
  • hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Measure too! It always about what the scale says. My weight hasn't significantly changed but my measurements make up for it.

Also, make sure that you are getting enough calories and that snacks include some sort of protein.
  • BJohnson1979
    Options
    So far my results have been INSANE!! January 1, 2013 I was tipping the scale at 267, and now a month and a half later I've gotten down to 239! Yes, I still have a way to go before I reach my goal, but this is by far the best diet plan I have ever tried, and believe me, I've tried a lot. So far my weight loss has all been credited to a drastic change in diet and the Visalus shakes. In the next week or two I'm going to start implementing a running program to help boost my weight loss even farther!!
  • scottgolliver
    Options
    My first 90 day challenge I lost 61 pounds. My second 90 day challenge I lost 45. I am one week into my third 90 day challenge and have lost 2 pounds already. Total weight loss on the Body by Vi Challenges has been 110 pounds!!! So in 6 months, I am a new man!! I run on the treadmill instead of walk!! I still want to lose about 58 more pounds!!
  • scottgolliver
    Options
    I have only lost 10 pounds in almost 3 months I was very discouraged

better than gaining 10 pounds in 3 months!! :)
  • calgarymj
    Options
    I am 8 days into my first challenge and all I have done is gain weight. Very frustrating. Glad you had good results.