Complete Week !

Options
martha1485
martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
Ok so today i did it !!!! I completed week on of ripped in 30..... I gotta say i am pretty pleased with myself .... and with the results I've been getting ... today I can gladly say that my body is no longer in constant pain!!!! so that is a great thing.... to everyone out there that is on day and aches all over my... words of encouragement are the following "Keep at it ...the pain does go away"...

anyway best of luck to everyone... I will start logging week 2 tomorrow and will post my results!!!!
to all of you that have encouraged me for the last week THANKS!!!! I truly appreciate it !!!

Replies

• carabadable
    Options
    Yaaay, great job!!! :)

Let week 2 begin!! My knee is finally recovered and I can resume tomorrow, full throttle!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 2 today! I hope to do a 6 day week this week! Good luck to everyone and you guys have been a motivator to me with all your encouragement! Thank You!
  • sarahp4769
    sarahp4769 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've just finished week 1 yesterday. Due to start week 2 today. Enjoying it so far!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Done week 1! Took longer than planned, but work and whatnot got in the way. It feels really rewarding to complete the first level. I always say I'm gonna do this, and rarely even start. Week 2 starts tomorrow!! Looking forward to a new video!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Great job Leeann! Have fun and try to enjoy pushing yourself! I just wish I had someone to workout with me in my actual house! LOL.