To accomplish are goals.

Options
We are women who choose to accomplish what we are set out to do, that is to get strong, healthy and reach our goals. We have the motivation to do, so this year and we are going to everything it takes to lose weight and get healthy. Anyone can join as long as they have great self esteem and good intentions in losing weight and getting healthy

Replies

• greatstar11
    greatstar11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've started my weight loss journey MULTIPLE times now, always giving up after 1-2 weeks. But, a time comes when enough is enough, I'm finally sticking to a plan and I won't stop until I've accomplished my goal of losing 50lbs! I'm hoping in joining support groups and boards that will motivate me to stay on track!!
  • jodeesams
    Options
    I too have started so many times but I'm determined this time so goodluck to us all xx
  • sahasrakumar3
    Options
    Hi Friends, I set my target weight loss goal 40 Lbs..Lets support each other and get motivated to get in and stay on track. My start date: 01/17/2013...Gud luck to us... :)
  • katieclayton1441
    Options
    I know how you feel, I do the same thing, I am a mother of two and i have a hard time sticking with my goals because my kids need me and i tend to give up easy, But I am going to stick to my goals and accomplish everything. You can do anything you set your mind to and you can accomplish anything you want if you have the right intention to do so. Keep up the good work.
  • katieclayton1441
    Options
    add me katieclayton1441, i want to accomplish my goals as well and we can definetly do it together.
  • rebeccamichelle
    Options
    Hi everybody, I have been dieting since I was 12, that was a looooooooong time ago, I am 43 now. It's getting harder and harder on my body to gain and lose weight repeatedly as I get older. My heart is really taking a pounding gaining and losing nearly 90 lbs over and over.

I found this group, I have been hesitant in the past to be active online , but I really need to be more social and help others as I too need help myself.

I've always done it alone, and I think that's why I always fail? Because I have only myself to answer to and I let myself slide, slide, sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!

Now that I am getting older and need to take my health seriously I really need to stop being such a yo-yo dieter and learn moderation.

Rebecca
  • smallmuscleathelete
    smallmuscleathelete Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Love the determination of this group! Yes, we will succeed! :-)
    I thought I could done this by myself - lost some and gained some - I just started last Thursday and felt like this is the time to really stick with the new life style (eat healthy and be active). I was never an athlete and trying to juggle time/energy between family, work , exercise - my goal is stick with the suggested calorie intake and walk 3 times a day, then gradually add different workouts!
    Let's do it together :-)
  • jak227
    jak227 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm joining your group too. We will succeed in numbers together. I need help with motivation. I'm watching what I eat and excerising more. Trying to make this a habit. With your help, I'm sure I can do it! Thanks. Julie
  • sahasrakumar3
    Options
    I see some progress , just by eating healthy low calorie diet...I will start exercises from today....Hopefully that will accelerate my progress...

35686526.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hi im sarah from england i think this sounds like a great group :)
  • TNSmith74
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm new to this site i've been doin MFP for the last 2 weeks. I have struggled with my weight for many years up and down diet after diet. my sister and my mom and 2 of my Aunts who are also over weight decided to as a team to lose weight and exercise to have a healthy life. Not only that my sister is getting married in August and wanna be able to get a nice dress. i'm open to any suggestions on low cal foods and to help me in my determination to lose this weight! and the more people i have to support me in this life style is merrier!! and if i could be a help to someone's struggle accept me as a friend. And we can get thru this together!! a change is gonna come!!:flowerforyou:
  • jak227
    jak227 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Everyone, keep up the good work. Every day is a great day to be good to yourelf mentally and physically. It might be cold outside, but you can always work on your goals inside. Take care! Julie