Another One of Those Posts

Options
baxgilter
baxgilter Posts: 246 Member
Ok, so I lurk alot and generally read everything and make my own plans based on what I read, it seems to me though I have stalled out and that isnt good.

Goals: Drop bf% and generally to look good naked.

1) What's your current intake of calories, on average? Since May of last year 1600-1900 calories a day. Mostly closer to 1900.

2) What's your current average intake of protein, carbs, and fats, in grams?

P 130ish C 150-200ish F 50-75ish
3) Do you use a food scale and measure everything?

Yes, except when I go to friends or family in which case I guestimate but would say im 80% accurate. When i go to restaurants I always order something I know the calories to.

4) Do you track all of your intake, daily? (Everything?)

Everything that has calories even condiments

5) Do you take cheat days or days off?

I wouldnt say I cheat but Ill eat at what my supposed TDEE is

6) How much weight have you lost so far?
80ish
7) What is your activity like, both exercise and non-exercise? (big difference between a construction worker and a desk job) and did you change that activity withing the last couple of months. If so, what changed.

Since last may Weights 3-4 days a week, Army PT 1 day a week and soccer two days a week, though in december I hurt my knee and wasnt playing soccer or doing pt. Im back to soccer one day a week, pt one day a week, and gym weights 3 days a week, my stall happened long before the injury though

I am a Title I teacher who sits on her duff more then most teachers because I meet with small groups or students 1:1

8) How long have you eaten at your previous amount and what happened in that time frame?
I switched from the standard 1200 a day back in april of last year to the EM2WL mentality, gained 5ish lbs and have stayed there at 138lbs give or take for 8 months now

9) What's your height, current weight and if you know it, bodyfat%?
5'2 138lbs picture method 34%, calipers anywhere from 18%-24%, handheld meter 25%

10) If you're stalled, for how long and is it a complete stall (zero change in weight)?
Yes Im stalled, no change in weight, no inches lost nothing, Im taking pictures and they don't seem to be changing either. When I switched my intake I started NROLFW, thought heavy living would give my body the change I wanted to see after loosing all the weight I had (which was done over a 2 year period). Not seeing any changes though so I am at a loss of what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Sara or I will reply to this soon.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Sara or I will reply to this soon.

such givers.:flowerforyou:
  • Corkline
    Corkline Posts: 107
    Options
    *grabs popcorn*

I'm bookmarking this becuase It's gonna be me in a few months...thanks!
  • aweigh2go
    aweigh2go Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to knowledge being dropped!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    My belief is that you are eating near or at maintenance intake over time. Keep in mind that maintenance is a moving target and with your weight loss to-date your actual TDEE is probably lower than a calculated TDEE.

I would like to see you at the following intake for four weeks:

1500kcals
    100p
    50f
    165c

Keep in mind that you can exceed protein and/or fat and reduce carbohydrate.

You do not eat back exercise calories on the above intake values.

Please do this for four weeks and monitor changes. Please PM me or Sara if you are having any issues with function/performance/general irritability. Expect some hunger and do your best to counter that with intelligent food choices (satiety).

Lastly, if you have means of increasing NEAT, do so.
  • baxgilter
    baxgilter Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    This. Is. Depressing.

I was so hoping one day I would be able to eat 2200-2300 for maintenance! Blah! Anyway, now that I have whined, Im in.

1500kcal a day here I come starting today, woot!

Will keep updated.

Thanks again!