Checking in

Options
kris0812
kris0812 Posts: 65 Member
I just wanted to say Hi to you ladies! I haven't had hardly any time at all to be active in this forum, but I start Phase 2 tomorrow!! No cardio has been hard for me, and I'll have to admit I did walk on the treadmill a few times. Nothing major. Not even fast enough to break a big sweat! lol!

I do have a question though...I go to the gym at 4:30 am. I know I'm supposed to eat within one hour of getting up, but that is VERY hard for me b/c I just get up, put clothes on, and head to the gym. I have been drinking a protein shake some mornings before going or eating the pumpkin protein bars and just eating my 'breakfast' when I get home from the gym. Does anyone have any recommendations for me? Any other early workout people? How do you do your breakfast??

I guess the way I'm doing it now, it's a 'snack', then breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, then i'm off to bed within a few hours. But I don't know if this is right. I've been eating pretty clean during the week but i have slipped up a few times on the weekends! Just being honest! lol!! I want this to be a lifestyle change for me, and it's made me develop some great habits so far. I do my food prep on Sundays and I have really liked that!

I really want to tone up and am looking forward to phase 2!! :)

Replies

• kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    In my opinion if you feel like you have enough energy I would think you are fine. I just eat oatmeal when I get up in the morning before the gym and 5 egg whites w/ cheese when I get home along w/ my protein shake. I can't imagine cramming all of that stuff in my stomach before I workout!
  • kris0812
    kris0812 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Yeah, there is no possible way I can eat much before I leave!! I feel pretty good during my workouts! :) I'll keep doing what I'm doing and see how things go!