tisane42
tisane42 Posts: 46 Member
How's everyone doing?

Replies

• aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Well, hi there!

I wasn't on here 4 months ago. I've got 3 months under my belt. Or gone from my belt, since it's weight loss. *teehee*

I'm down 20 pounds in 90 days and hope to speed that up a little now that I'm going to the gym 6 days a week.
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    That's awesome, Ann!

I have really been lazy about the weight loss. I haven't lost anything in about 6 months (haven't really gained, so there's a good side.)

I really need to be more accountable though.
  • ahhhneedaname
    Options
    I just found out about Planet Fitness and how it's $10/month no contract. However, I'm not going to drive 20-30 mins to get to the two locations here. I don't want to go back to the Bally's and its loooonnnggg window of machines and pick up scene.
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Fitness 19 is another low-cost gym, if there's one near you. But I must say that I love my Planet Fitness. Just about everyone there is friendly. And there are all types of people there. Heck, for the past 3 days I've seen a really old man there, carrying his oxygen tank with him from machine to machine.
  • tisane42
    tisane42 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I really liked Planet Fitness when I belonged there. I hate their color scheme, though.