Driving and BMF

Options
jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
Do you find you get higher than expected figures whilst driving. Not sure how much is because I'm in the UK ( change gear with left hand).

Replies

• elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have been watching it because I saw some comments about that and i barely get a couples of step while driving, the only thing i get is my 1.8 cal per min.. I am driving automatic, maybe that's the difference.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Wondering if it was designed with the USA market in mind where youndontbuse you're left hand. I think I'll take if off when I'm driving to be sure.
  • aeich8899
    aeich8899 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I wish I could take it off while driving but im in and out of the car so much at work it would be such a hassle. I mentally deduct ~500 cals when I'm in the car for long periods of time.
  • trixyj
    trixyj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This happened to me - I turn my armband over when I'm driving so it doesn't count activity.

I did contact customer services and they said there wasn't a fix if my car was rocky, which it is. I have sports suspension so it's not exactly a smooth ride!

Turn your band over is my best suggestion!
  • Becky388
    Becky388 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Mine adds extra steps on really bumpy stretches of road especially in the truck, not as much in the smoother riding car.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    I've been finding its the gear changing for me. I'm in the UK so we do it with the left hand. When I'm driving along a motorway, its fine.