Beginner Burpee Challenge - 50x a day

Options
akaMrsmojo
akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
For those of us who wants to try to hit this challenge.

Replies

• beatingmenopause
    Options
    What am I doing here? I hate hate hate burpees and will probably get a black eye with my first one! :-D
  • akaMrsmojo
    Options
    What am I doing here? I hate hate hate burpees and will probably get a black eye with my first one! :-D

HAHA, I hate them too. I am pretty sure the husband will demand a mental eval. I am doing this challenge first.

50 a day for the month of February.

The burn 10 cal a minute if you are about 155. I am 150. So I think it is close.

It is a full body workout.
  • weffie11
    Options
    I'm waiting for the gas man to come before I do mine - don't think it would be a good look when he knocks at the door!!
  • akaMrsmojo
    Options
    I think it would be an awesome way to great the gas man.

Last night I could barely move my thighs to get into bed. I am much better today.
  • weffie11
    Options
    I've done my 50 but my shoulders hurt rather than my thighs!!! And the gas man didn't come at all!!!!
  • weffie11
    Options
    I've done my 50 today. Are you doing a push-up at the bottom or just the straight Burpees?
  • akaMrsmojo
    Options
    I've done my 50 today. Are you doing a push-up at the bottom or just the straight Burpees?

I am doing the push up but honestly, it is a really sucky pushup. My arms hurt today. UGH
  • weffie11
    Options
    I've been doing them without the push-up - might try adding them in. Wondered why I wasn't taking as much time as you!!
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this group. I am interested in doing burpees. I just tried them for the first time and I did...ummm...3 :embarassed:

But, I guess ya gotta start somewhere! lol
  • akaMrsmojo
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this group. I am interested in doing burpees. I just tried them for the first time and I did...ummm...3 :embarassed:

But, I guess ya gotta start somewhere! lol

Welcome, yes you do. It is great, the inches melt off with Burpees.