Level 3

Options
Did day 1 of lvl 3 today. WOW!! Just finished...sweating buckets lol No doubt its a toughie, but i still feel better at the end of it than i did after the first 2 days of starting the program altogether. We got this girls!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am so far away from level 3. Im on day 8 level 1. Fee great after doing it though every night.
    Down a pound today. I honestly feel like Im down about 5 pounds! Ive definitely lost inches.
  • linsey76A
    Options
    Thats awesome! You really do feel great after the workouts. I love it! Keep up the great work!:happy:
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    I start level 3 on Saturday, supposed to be tomorrow, but since I skipped yesterdays workout i'm going a day longer on level 2. I need to watch the video & see how hard it is, I heard it was easier then level 1?
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    Everyone is doing so good! I am not quite ready to go to Level 3, maybe I will do 2 once more today and give level 3 a shot tomorrow. I am about a week behind...life has been crazy!
  • Scallyboo
    Options
    Today is my last day of level 1. Level 3 seems a million miles away even though its only 10 days away!
  • linsey76A
    Options
    I start level 3 on Saturday, supposed to be tomorrow, but since I skipped yesterdays workout i'm going a day longer on level 2. I need to watch the video & see how hard it is, I heard it was easier then level 1?

Not so much that it is easier, we have all gotten stronger since level one and it is easier on our bodies. Still a tough one, but it isn't the torture that i thought it would be lol I am so proud of all of us for sticking with this!!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Started level 3 from today :bigsmile:
    better late than never:bigsmile:
  • Scallyboo
    Options
    I had to skip 4 days because of an arthritis flair up in my knee.
    Hoping to do it again tonight, Im on level 2, day 5. HATE level 2. :)
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Ive actually just started back with level 2, and man is it killer! Im honestly scared of level 3 lol but excited to get there and for the change! Level 2 actually made me sore which i missed from level 1. Not a fan of the pendulum lunges but im better at them now, so thats a bonus! My upper back was a bit sore which is a bice feeling :-) good to know its working! Keep it up ladies! :drinker: