Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Level 3

Did day 1 of lvl 3 today. WOW!! Just finished...sweating buckets lol No doubt its a toughie, but i still feel better at the end of it than i did after the first 2 days of starting the program altogether. We got this girls!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    I am so far away from level 3. Im on day 8 level 1. Fee great after doing it though every night.
    Down a pound today. I honestly feel like Im down about 5 pounds! Ive definitely lost inches.
  • Thats awesome! You really do feel great after the workouts. I love it! Keep up the great work!:happy:
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    I start level 3 on Saturday, supposed to be tomorrow, but since I skipped yesterdays workout i'm going a day longer on level 2. I need to watch the video & see how hard it is, I heard it was easier then level 1?
  • Everyone is doing so good! I am not quite ready to go to Level 3, maybe I will do 2 once more today and give level 3 a shot tomorrow. I am about a week behind...life has been crazy!
  • Scallyboo
    Today is my last day of level 1. Level 3 seems a million miles away even though its only 10 days away!
  • I start level 3 on Saturday, supposed to be tomorrow, but since I skipped yesterdays workout i'm going a day longer on level 2. I need to watch the video & see how hard it is, I heard it was easier then level 1?

Not so much that it is easier, we have all gotten stronger since level one and it is easier on our bodies. Still a tough one, but it isn't the torture that i thought it would be lol I am so proud of all of us for sticking with this!!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Started level 3 from today :bigsmile:
    better late than never:bigsmile:
  • Scallyboo
    I had to skip 4 days because of an arthritis flair up in my knee.
    Hoping to do it again tonight, Im on level 2, day 5. HATE level 2. :)
  • jeaninemckinney
    jeaninemckinney Posts: 191 Member
    Ive actually just started back with level 2, and man is it killer! Im honestly scared of level 3 lol but excited to get there and for the change! Level 2 actually made me sore which i missed from level 1. Not a fan of the pendulum lunges but im better at them now, so thats a bonus! My upper back was a bit sore which is a bice feeling :-) good to know its working! Keep it up ladies! :drinker: