Pushing Challenge another Month?

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
Hey guys,

I was thinking.. This challenge was so great for me to get back to where I needed to be and I really dont want this to end.. is everyone up for me pushing out the challenge another 4 weeks and making it to Saint Paddy's day??

Let me know your thoughts on this

Replies

• aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm in! We can keep going with this or start a new one. Either way is fine with me.
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Either way is fine with me - if it was a new one we might get a few more faces involved...and being a single Irish guy, Paddy's Day probably has more fun in store than Valentines!
  • wheretheresawilltheresaway4
    Options
    I'm in! I think we should a new one too attract new people.
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    Sounds great guys... I can probably change the name to change it up and see what people do...
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey

Unfortunately everything has totally got on top of me the past few weeks and it all came to a head this weekend :(

I would really like to continue this challenge, as a 'goal' especially because st paddys day is actually the day after my birthday. However because of all the craziness I won't be weighing myself for a few weeks so would not be checking in. If that makes me void from the challenge then that's ok I totally understand. But I will be setting myself exercise, fitness and general non scale goals so maybe I could record them instead?

Keep up the great work everyone :)
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey Carly, sorry to hear that, we're here if we can help and of course weigh in whenever you like
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    I completely agree.... Weigh in when you can girl. I hear ya on crazy.. Let us know if we can help.
  • deb3690
    deb3690 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What about an APRIL FOOL challenge? Make it another 6 weeks? or thereabouts?
  • Maureen689
    Options
    I'm in!!! Or start a new kick-off to summer!
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I think the shorter challenges motivate me to work harder. I was already gearing up for St. Patricks Day though, so I guess I can still set my goals as if it were a new challenge.
  • aefallis
    Options
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    I'm in!!! Or start a new kick-off to summer!

After the Saint Paddy's day challenge I will be starting a new one called 10 weeks till Memorial day... Does that sound good?
  • aefallis
    Options
    Yes!! Definitely! I love the challenges. :happy:
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone. I am going to step away from the focus on the scales for a bit. I have had good luck with these in the past and am happy with my current progress.