Temptation? It's simple.

Options
Here is my very best advice: If you don't want to be tempted by it, don't buy it, order it, accept it, drive thru it, smell it, touch it, eye it longingly -- and certainly don't eat it. Walk on by. Yes, it really is that simple.

Oh, and don't keep it in the house "for emergencies." There's no such thing as a donut crisis.

Replies

• DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    LMAO! That is so true!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Donuts are off my list forever. For some reason I think of them as being the worst food for you ever. I'm sure there are many many worse things but this is one of the things I will likely never eat again because I know what they taste like, I've already eaten who knows how many in my life, and while they do taste good, I'd rather have something I've never tasted before.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Here is my very best advice: If you don't want to be tempted by it, don't buy it, order it, accept it, drive thru it, smell it, touch it, eye it longingly -- and certainly don't eat it. Walk on by. Yes, it really is that simple.

Oh, and don't keep it in the house "for emergencies." There's no such thing as a donut crisis.

This has been my philosophy for the past year and it works. But you know what? After the initial month I didn't desire it, crave it, want it anyway! Win.
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I baked wholemeal scones and flapjacks - fairly healthy and I can fit them into my day, I still had to freeze some tho as I know I would just have them each day because I can, regardless of need!