The Biggest Loser Monthly Challenge - IMPORTANT

Options
So it looks like most teams have dismembered and the organizer has disappeared. As such most teams have assumed the Challenge is over.

I personally like the challenge and am happy to keep it going for our team. Let me know your thoughts. Would you like to keep the challenge going just for our team? Would you like to open it up to more people? I have no issues being the organizer if we open it up to more teams.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,
FitMiss (Melissa)

Replies

• tslose
    tslose Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I would definetly like to keep it going. And I would suggest opening it up to more people. I really like the support from team members and I would like it if we could get more active team members. Thanks Melissa or all you have done and that is great if you can continue. I will help if you need it.

Tracie
  • mochadivine
    mochadivine Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. You've done an awesome job! I may not get all thw messages in time but I think the group is awesome
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Ah, thanks. You guys are so sweet. I really enjoy the group, the support, the challenges, the achievements and you guys are just great.

So we'll keep the group going. If you know anyone who may like to join, invite them. I'll leave it as one group for now and if we get a larger group maybe we'll think about creating smaller teams.

I will continue sending daily challenges. Do we want to have weekly individual challenges as well that give you a weigh-in advantage?

Weigh-ins: I personally hate Monday weigh-ins as I'm always off after the weekend so it's never an accurate reading of my weight. So I propose that our weeks will go from Wednesday-Tuesday - send me your weigh-ins anytime but no later than end of day Tuesday. Does that work for everyone?

Anything else you guys want to do let me know. :)
  • cmotting
    cmotting Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yes! I definitely want to keep the group going! I really enjoy it :) And I think you do a GREAT job of leading this group! Seriously.

And thank you for no more Monday weigh ins! Haha, those are rough.

I like the challenges even though I don't get to do them all. If you ever get stuck, there is a group on here that post a daily mini-challenge in the forums. Sometimes I do those as well.

So does our Tuesday weigh in start this coming Tuesday?
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Great, I'll check them out.

Yes, our Tuesday weigh in will start this coming Tuesday :)
  • AstridParties
    AstridParties Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I think we should keep it going!!!!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Agreed, keep it going!
  • roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes keep it up! And yes I hate weighing in on Monday! Monday's suck as is I really don't need that # tied to me all week! ;) Let's get it going! Thanks Melissa for keeping this going....I love all the support as well.
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Keep it going! I may not get to the daily challenge on the actual day but I still do them. Maybe we could even have monthly challenges too!? Since they say it takes 3 weeks to "learn" a new habit. I'm open to opening up the group to other peeps too. Tuesday weigh in works for me!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    I think that's a great idea.

So I will post daily challenges, weekly challenges and monthly challenges. I'll start the monthly challenges in March if that works for everyone.
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm good with the monthly challenge starting in March :)