Is it just me?

Options
Sexyf28
Sexyf28 Posts: 47 Member
I love MFP. I do. But holy mary mother of god, the amount of people who lost all their weight and now are excercise junkies or fitness trainers? It's crazy. I honestly can not imagine myself doing excercise cause I enjoy it. A neccesary evil perhaps. hahah

Replies

• lovingvampiress
    lovingvampiress Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I agree with ya there. I'm not crazy about exercising but I love to dance and take my puppies out for a walk, we enjoy exsploring. But to do it as a teacher or trainer...Not me...LOL
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be certified once I lose all my weight. I don't plan or being a teacher or trainer it's something I want to do just for me. I also plan on doing my first half marathon once all my weight is off. Both, to me, are an expression of how I am turning my life around.
  • margieyoumans
    margieyoumans Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I would have never thought I would want to be a trainer etc. For me, the weight loss was actually a dare/bet between my sister and I with funds for the winner coming from our little brother. I found it difficult trying to find someone who had "been there". All the trainers I found were buff little prissy or monster lifters. I started researching on my own and found I could do this. I've only lost 75 lbs so far and have a long way to go. I did go get my certification because I know if I was depressed/down about not being able to find someone that honestly knew where I had been, there must be others. I don't plan on making millions or being able to do this to support my family. I just want to do it to be able to help others who don't know where to start.

P.S. I'm not affiliated with Beachbody or any of those other, take this and the weight falls off folks. I am simply here as someone who's been there. Also, it's not really something I throw around since I don't plan on doing much with it until I've really gotten more off.
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I would have never thought I would want to be a trainer etc. For me, the weight loss was actually a dare/bet between my sister and I with funds for the winner coming from our little brother. I found it difficult trying to find someone who had "been there". All the trainers I found were buff little prissy or monster lifters. I started researching on my own and found I could do this. I've only lost 75 lbs so far and have a long way to go. I did go get my certification because I know if I was depressed/down about not being able to find someone that honestly knew where I had been, there must be others. I don't plan on making millions or being able to do this to support my family. I just want to do it to be able to help others who don't know where to start.

P.S. I'm not affiliated with Beachbody or any of those other, take this and the weight falls off folks. I am simply here as someone who's been there. Also, it's not really something I throw around since I don't plan on doing much with it until I've really gotten more off.

Don't say you only lost 75 lbs. That's an amazing accomplishment and I can't wait to get were you are. I am so happy for you. I love seeing people being successful at losing weight. Keep up the fantastic job. You're doing amazing.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I love MFP. I do. But holy mary mother of god, the amount of people who lost all their weight and now are excercise junkies or fitness trainers? It's crazy. I honestly can not imagine myself doing excercise cause I enjoy it. A neccesary evil perhaps. hahah

You say exercise junkies like it's a bad thing..... :tongue:
    I used to hate it too. My first 6-7 months it sucked but the diabetes and medications I was taking to control that along with high blood pressure and cholesterol sucked more. Over time I grew to like it.
  • MarielleVert
    MarielleVert Posts: 18 Member
    Options

You say exercise junkies like it's a bad thing..... :tongue:
    I used to hate it too. My first 6-7 months it sucked but the diabetes and medications I was taking to control that along with high blood pressure and cholesterol sucked more. Over time I grew to like it.

I can't wait to get to that point in life.. where I enjoy exercize. I have super curly hair and having to wash all of the oils out everyday after a work-out, the thought is just awful! One day I won't mind it, and I will be super fit and become an fitness junkie too!