Modified moves

Options
Just wandering who out there has to modify some of the moves for any reason. I'm 400lbs so doing some of the moves is impossible. I have to make up my own modifier. What are you guys doing?

Replies

• myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i modified a couple things for me. cross jacks made me have to pee so i just did extra regular jumping jacks. rock & rollers or whatever they are called where you jump up then roll onto your back and jump back up again....yeah that doesnt work for me so i did squat jumps instead. little modifications like that.
  • richardmbunn
    richardmbunn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Those moves sound scary. I haven't got that far yet. I like the idea of squat jumps as a modifier. I wouldn't have thought of that. I usually watch each dvd through first just to see what would need a modifier and to allow me to think of a replacement.
  • lucky5552
    lucky5552 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    In most of her video's she will give modified versions of it..Also, she says if your not at the point to do some of the stuff just keep moving..I started with 30 day shred...And now Im onto JMBR..I still do modified stuff. But i found that I am stronger and can last longer with out taking breaks....I doing phase one a little longer..By day 5 and 6..im tired and its very hard for me to get threw the workouts...
  • Glasseschickadee
    Glasseschickadee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Running men in Cardio one. Kill my knees. I do jump rope or speed skaters in place. Still getting arm,and leg movement. Just keep moving.