Day 8

Options
Done !!!!! those 20 mins flew by today.......

Replies

• estrogenat
    Options
    Today was my last day in level one.. after about 3 days off within 2 weeks... (2 days off per week)

I feel great.. lost about 9 lbs since I started... pretty sure most of it was excess water :tongue:

I lost a total of 16 cm of my whole body parts.. that's almost 6.3 inches :happy:

Sooo happy and encouraged.. and can't wait to start the next level..

Today is my rest day..
    but I may try the (burn fat boost metabolism) of JM in youtube..
  • annalisa5525
    Options
    Today was my last day in level one.. after about 3 days off within 2 weeks... (2 days off per week)

I feel great.. lost about 9 lbs since I started... pretty sure most of it was excess water :tongue:

I lost a total of 16 cm of my whole body parts.. that's almost 6.3 inches :happy:

Today is my rest day..

That is amazing what a great result !!!!!!!
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done for me. I took too many days off I think, because I fell asleep on the couch and couldn't wake up enough to do it Wed night. But I am deft pushing more than I had been and am a big pile of sweat when I'm done whereas I wasn't before. I'm still pretty much the same weight as when I started. But I have lost about 4.5 inches which isn't too bad for a weeks time I suppose.

I have at least 2 more days of level 1. And not sure I should go to level 2. I am still doing wall pushups. I figure when it's time for day 11 I'll try level 2. And after I'm done I'll see how it is and which level I feel I should be on.
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done. I am much more exhausted yesterday and toda then before, but. Am going deeper in my lunges and am using a 3kg (almost 7lnbs i thnk) set of dumbbells in most of the exercises. I still can't do a push up and am on my knees but they are brought more forward and all the weight is still taken in my arms (Michelle bridges DVD gave another alternative) ..mi am terrified to go to level 2 but will continue with you. If I find it too hard I will go back down t level 1. Will weigh in and measure when am half way... Tempting though.
  • kncvl
    kncvl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same here! Day 8 very tired. But done! Getting more and more into squats but those last lunges still killing me!
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Today is my rest day..

Awesome results and it is so encouraging!
    Are you doing other exercise at the same time?
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Completed my Day 9 today. One more! I'm ready to move on. Everything has become easier - still no cake walk by any means.
    Today I finally did the push ups without any rests (knee push ups).
    If I was at this level longer, or if I do it again in the future, I will keep upping my weights and increasing the difficulty with the push ups. Now I use 3lb weight but wish I had 8-10 lbs for a few moves like the chest fly.
  • EliseLives
    EliseLives Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done. Got through the first set of cardio once again without a break so I'm feeling encouraged. I feel pretty confident on all moves except push-ups. Those are just hard. I can do the first set but not the second.

I can't believe the last day of Level 1 is Sunday!! Holy crap. Are you guys taking a day off between one into the other or are you starting Level 2 Monday?
  • SimplyAG
    SimplyAG Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is day 6 for me, taking 2 rest days a week. I can now do the whole workout without long breaks and the side lunges with weights. Very excited!! This is the most consistent I've been in my workouts in a loooong time. Thanks for starting this group, you girls keep me going.
  • kaskielc
    kaskielc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    done with day 8. excited to actually be doing this consistently and almost done with first 10 days! :)
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done. Got through the first set of cardio once again without a break so I'm feeling encouraged. I feel pretty confident on all moves except push-ups. Those are just hard. I can do the first set but not the second.

I can't believe the last day of Level 1 is Sunday!! Holy crap. Are you guys taking a day off between one into the other or are you starting Level 2 Monday?

I am going to try for 30 days straight and see how I go. Will have a res day if my key needs it.
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    My legs were burning today, but I really pushed it the 2 days before. It's getting better each time, I'm getting more coordinated!!! Congratulations on everyone's success!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!! Let's do this!!!! Maybe after the 30 day shred we can tackle another workout video of Jillian's.....:smile::cry:
  • estrogenat
    Options

Today is my rest day..

Awesome results and it is so encouraging!
    Are you doing other exercise at the same time?

No.. Just watching what I eat and keep logging my food diary in mfp under 1200 cal a day