Why do I always do this?

Options
After having a brilliant week one sticking to my exercise schedule and losing 5lbs I've now hit the dreaded week two hurdle. It's like Even I know full well how wrong it is, it's like I'm telling myself that given the amount of weight I lost last week I can have more leeway this week. I know that's rubbish. It hasn't stopped me pigging on pizza two nights in a row and pigging on chocolate on the third night. I'm going to have to pull myself together tomorrow and I think I'm going to have to do cardio every day as well (the same as the Kickstart). I hate myself so much for doing this self-sabotaging behaviour. I really gotta get some counselling. It's obvious that I need to find other ways of comforting/nurturing myself.

Replies

• seabeckteach
    Options
    Hang in there. It's hard. Tomorrow is a new day. :) Good luck!
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! for whatever reason, I just stopped, I havent done the workout the last 2 days. Lets just start today off fresh and get down to it :D
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    TAKE A DEEP BREATH - gather up your big girl panties and climb back on!!! We all fall off, but you get up the next morning and start fresh.
  • kymkan
    Options
    After having a brilliant week one sticking to my exercise schedule and losing 5lbs I've now hit the dreaded week two hurdle. It's like Even I know full well how wrong it is, it's like I'm telling myself that given the amount of weight I lost last week I can have more leeway this week. I know that's rubbish. It hasn't stopped me pigging on pizza two nights in a row and pigging on chocolate on the third night. I'm going to have to pull myself together tomorrow and I think I'm going to have to do cardio every day as well (the same as the Kickstart). I hate myself so much for doing this self-sabotaging behaviour. I really gotta get some counselling. It's obvious that I need to find other ways of comforting/nurturing myself.

Please do not say that you hate yourself! You will not take care of yourself, your body or your mind if you are always telling yourself that! Change what you say to yourself and just say "I will do better - not perfect - but better"
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    TAKE A DEEP BREATH - gather up your big girl panties and climb back on!!! We all fall off, but you get up the next morning and start fresh.

lol ok mom!! I will I promise! :P

I've been under a lot of stress and having chest pains, but i will push through tonight and catch back up!
  • kymkan
    Options

lol ok mom!! I will I promise! :P

I've been under a lot of stress and having chest pains, but i will push through tonight and catch back up!

lol - GOOD!!!!
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about why you are sabotaging yourself?
  • jess71430
    Options
    Everyday I think.... This is hard. This sucks. BUT...... Suffer NOW, live the REST OF YOUR LIFE as a champion. That seems like a fair trade :) hang in there
  • 250mrsb
    250mrsb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Everyday I think.... This is hard. This sucks. BUT...... Suffer NOW, live the REST OF YOUR LIFE as a champion. That seems like a fair trade :) hang in there
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!