Where to find JM shred 30 meal plans?

Options
Anyone has any ideal where I can find JM's meal plans? I like to get ahead of meal preparation for tomorrow. Thanks.

Replies

• Goals519
    Goals519 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great question, I want to know also. In addition, how do you do the video workouts? One day level, then two, or one week level one, then level two, etc. Do you do them every day, every other day, 5 or 7 days a week? Just curious what JM recommends....thanks!
  • mrfrodogetdown
    mrfrodogetdown Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    10 days each level. Take a day off when needed (I think she recommends 1 a week.

I know nothing of the mealplans- I know some of her other workouts have them, but I thought the shred was just the shred.
  • iseemuffins
    iseemuffins Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It is a 30-day program, so daily physical activity is required for this program. There are 3 levels and each level is about 20 minutes. You should start with the level you are comfortable with and advance at your own pace. Also, there is a trial online access to meal plans if you wish to register online with your credit card info. If you like the program, they will start charging to your credit card after 30 days or 4 weeks.... I do not like this!
  • Goals519
    Goals519 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks!