Only 2 more weigh-ins

Options
With only another 2 weigh-ins to finish the challenge, how is everyone doing?

With only 12 days left, lets give this a final step up! If you have been eating clean then mix up your exercise, if you have been working your tush off then look at your food and log so you can do the best you can :bigsmile:

Replies

• jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Actually in this challenge, I have discovered that I have a mixed set of goals. I want to lose the body fat AND increase my strength. It has been hard to accomplish both at the same time. So for now, I'm focusing on my workouts and reducing my calorie deficit to nearly nothing. I've lost a little bit of weight and most of it has been body fat so I am happy. I've also increased my weight in all of my lifts. I plan to kick it into high gear the next two weeks. I would either like to see an overall fat loss or more weight added to my lifts.
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    Sounds like you have realistic view of your goals, my weight loss has been good and I have gained muscle mass, but my body fat% hasn't gone done as much as I'd like so I think I'm am going to switching things around too.
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I switched things up a couple weeks ago & working on losing body Fat% through improved nutrition. The weight will decrease as my I continue my workouts. Looking to break 160 or be there by end end of month.
  • Stanski21
    Options
    I was doing great until this week. I'm on leave from work and found myself eating WAY too much.

In the 50 days, I promised myself no alcohol, no chips (fries to all my US buddies), to lose 10lb and run 100Km.

Well I've currently lost 11lb, but won't be surprised at all if I've put on 2-3lb this week... and part of the reason is chips and beer.. :-/
    The one massive achievement is that I've actually run 135Km so far with many more planned.
    In fact I'm now resolved to run 1000Km before the end of the year...
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I gained again! i am not going to stress because if I do I will just give in and I CANNOT do that!