hi im new to paleo and would love some paleo/primal friends

Options
chantell7
chantell7 Posts: 168 Member
Hi today my first day of following primal guidelines. The reasons why , i have bad digestion. iv been tested
for celiac and im waiting for the results. no matter what the
Results are. iv decided wheats n grains have to go from
my diet. I want to start feeling 100
% again. I would love some mfp that are so paleo/ primal please feel free to add me

Replies

• MikeFlyMike
    MikeFlyMike Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    ok - opinion time ;)
    testing for celiac and gluten sensitivity will tell you little.
    Bottom line, you shouldn't be eating any grains (how is that for opinion :)
    Sounds like you are on board, but go COMPLETELY grain free for 30 days, then decide - don't let a test decide for you.
    If you choose to go fully primal/paleo - i promise (or your money back), that you will live a better, stronger, healthier life.
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Lol , thanks mike . im def on board regardless of the results. And I want to look and feel the
    best i can be. i look forward to feeling great. iv got 25kg to reach my goal weight so no doubt going paleo
    will help with that too.
  • kristalmarie29
    Options
    Hello, I've been Paleo for about 2 1/2 -3 weeks now and I have never felt better in my life. and I lost actual pounds with this lifestyle change. My gf said "so how long are you gonna try this?" I said I am in it for life and really mean it. I would love some new Paleo Pals. I'm sending you a friend request. :)
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I started eating primal about 3 weeks ago and I am liking it so far! Always looking for more friends to share with and I have an open diary. Send me a request if you'd like, that goes for everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • nadia712
    nadia712 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a week into my second Whole30 at the moment, and would love some Paleo buddies. I'll friend you! :-)
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you! :)
  • KellyUVA
    KellyUVA Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hah, I was about to create a similar thread. I have been doing primal since January 1 and would love some encouragement.

Everyone, please friend me too! :-)

Kelly
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I've been following the Primal Blueprint for about 3 years now. Others, feel free to add me as well.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    been doing Primal for over two weeks now, it is remarkable and I love it. Please add me all!! Just let me know in your request youre from the paleo/primal group :) would love to exchange recipes and get to know some more peeps
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am starting Paleo today- Please add me as well!! I'm really excited about it. I will try it out for 30 days and then hopefully keep with it.
  • UnrequitedLoveSong
    Options
    I have been Paleo/Primal since September of last year, but strayed during December from depression. Getting back to the lifestyle, and would love more paleo/primal friends as well.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Paleo since October, I tested negative for Celiac, but felt awful when I ate wheat or grain, cut them out and feel awesome!! will never go back! Paleo hands down is the way to go, if at first you find your energy is lacking, ( it will come back)just increase your fat intake, don't be scared of fat!! I was at first but started eating the right fats, avocados, fish, nuts, it does wonders for energy and I didn't gain weight, biggest misconception. Don't miss grains, sugar or dairy at all :) add me if you like!!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly Primal. I do Tim Ferriss Slow Carb diet, which is essentially Primal with beans. I've had good success with it by using some of Mark's guidelines along with Slow Carb such as making sure I'm under 150g of carbs, do easy cardio workouts coupled with HIIT, etc.

Down 25 lbs so far and about 50 to go at the least. Feel free to add me as well.
  • cmain11699
    cmain11699 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started with my first whole30 Jan 1st and continued eating Paleo because I love the way I feel. Feel free to add me also.
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to paleo as well (1 month today!). I'd love some like minded friends as well, feel free to friend me!
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on my third day of Primal. I sent a friend request!
  • sailawaykate
    Options
    I also started paleo (not super religiously, but about 90% of the time) at the beginning of the year and it has been great so far! So much energy, and I can tell a huge difference between how I feel after a meal with grains (gross and grumpy) and without (satisfied and energized)! You are in for a great time.