Alternating Jillian Michael's DVDs?

Options
Anyone thought about alternating between different JM DVDs? Just to prevent boredom? I can't imagine doing the same workout 10 days in a row :ohwell:

Replies

• vieve1213
    Options
    I'm considering doing it. I have The 30 Day Shred, the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout, Buns and Thighs, and the Abs ones.

I was thinking about maybe doing one in the morning and one in the evening.

I'm trying to find a balance between getting in shape as quickly as possible and not hurting myself. I'm currently training so I can pass the physical tests so I can be a Police Officer, so time isn't necessarily something I have heaps of, but I also don't want to do so much that I completely break down my body...

Tricky tricky.
  • carabadable
    Options
    Yay, glad I'm not alone. I have 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30 and No more trouble zones. The six pack abs one, as well as Banish fat boost metabolism, can be found online. I am considering toggling between those, for the sake of my sanity. I will also continue to attend my usual gym classes, so I too am worried about the "over doing it" part. Humm :/
  • vieve1213
    Options
    Just finished day 2 and feeling great. Though after doing this workout, I definitely feel that doing another kind of workout, whether it being running or more videos, wouldn't be overdoing it.

I'm thinking about running 3 days a week. I need to be able to run 1.5 miles in under 12 minutes (I'm at 15 minutes right now) for the physical exam so I can't give that up. But maybe 1 day completely off a week, 30 day shred 6 days, 3 days on running, and one other sort of work out shouldn't be too bad.

I'll try it and hope for the best.
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Love BFBM by Jillian. When I can't get to the gym I do that. Its snowing right now so I might do that a little later on this afters. Just done day 1 (after a two week break) and feeling okay. Arms ache as I increased my weights.
  • kamiAK
    kamiAK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    this is 30 day shred.....
  • camilla48
    camilla48 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    instead of doing the Shred today, I did JM's Killer Abs dvd. It was hard in an entirely different way. Some of the crazy exercised I couldn't do, like the dancing crab. Anyway, it was a fun change of pace. I think I am going to alternate this Dvd with the Shred for a change of pace... Each week, I am going to shoot for 3x Shred and 3x Killer Abs, and 1 day off.