Got tats?

Options

Replies

• SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    001_zps5e37ce52.jpg
    my right foot..hurt like hell but I love it!

I also have a lotus flower on my left bicep or where my bicep will be once I get more definition lol.

It's cute Kerry...very subtle and tasteful.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Thanks SV :) I love art work on men, yours is well done.

People do not lie when they say it's addictive. I would like 2 more at least...a tiny plump curvy pin up girl on my bum..just as a tribute to my old self. And a flowering vine up my spine..with the serenity prayer in script along the vine. That last one will be expensive..but I hope some day to make it reality.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I would never date someone with tattoos. They are a huge warning sign for someone that has made horrible life decisions. They are ugly and low class. Definitely lower tier humans.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I would never date someone with tattoos. They are a huge warning sign for someone that has made horrible life decisions. They are ugly and low class. Definitely lower tier humans.

:drinker:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Actually, wasn't there someone on here whose friend tried to setup a blind date and the girl backed out because the Single Peeps member didn't have any tattoos?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Don't you have tattoos?
  • kerrymh
    Options

Don't you have tattoos?

Alot it seems when I creeped his profile...pretty sexy actually :)
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

Actually, wasn't there someone on here whose friend tried to setup a blind date and the girl backed out because the Single Peeps member didn't have any tattoos?

That was me... She went back to her 3 time felon ex bf for some beatings. And I met a 5 star gal!! Sometimes things workout for the best... well for me in this instance.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Well, I have tats and guys seem to think that means I expect them to have them as well. I don't. Tats are personal and not for everyone. There are some that really turn me off, some that really turn me on. But, there are plenty of guys without tats that turn me on as well.

My tats:

The hearts were done the night I turned 18. The Plumeria was done when I was in Hawaii...long story short, there were a bunch of us that got dubbed the "Hideaway Hotties" at a bar of the same name. Since we were all affiliated with the military and due to leave at some point, we each got some kind of tattoo to signify that time.
    308017_10151274217926088_598316413_n.jpg

The gecko & butterfly represent my kids and was done about a month after my daughter was born (almost 6 years ago). The other piece started as just one Conjii (Happiness) then during the divorce proceedings, I had the Hawaiian tribal symbol added with two more Conjii (Strength & Peace). It looked off balance and I always meant to fix it. When a friend passed away last year, I added the last one (Faith)
    65731_10151274217816088_1172686987_n.jpg

My side piece....I did this right after the divorce was final. The three hearts represent the kids and myself. The rose represents life and even though the thorns may pierce you, there is still beauty to be found.
    531999_10151274218006088_338865528_n.jpg

Edited because the pics are too big....sorry
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Don't you have tattoos?

Alot it seems when I creeped his profile...pretty sexy actually :)

Yeah, he's being his usual funny guy self hahahaha!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Damn Run. You sexy.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    LMAO!!! :smooched:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Love the side tat Run.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Damn Run. You sexy.

Ummm Run...me love you long time.
  • kerrymh
    Options
    Run love your ink.

I personally think on a woman nothing is sexier than the side tattoo's...if you have the body lol. I don't have the body and never will so I just will be envious.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Don't have tattoos, not a tatt guy. (don't care if you are either)

There are good tattoos out there, I just have a bad taste in my mouth viewing the majority of mediocre - bad tattoos.

Example: Army buddy had a tatt of (lol) marvin the martian on his back.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

There are good tattoos out there, I just have a bad taste in my mouth viewing the majority of mediocre - bad tattoos.

Dude, that's awesome. Unless it was like a terrible looking one.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

Dude, that's awesome. Unless it was like a terrible looking one.

Well I would argue even if it was good quality, it would not be awesome. HOWEVER, I can see your point.

Regardless it was bad quality, reminded me of a crayon scribble. He acknowledged it was a bad tattoo and we laughed for a while at it.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    My profile pic!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Damn Run. You sexy.

Ummm Run...me love you long time.

Ditto. :wink:

And thanks Ruth and Kerry!! I love your butterflies Kerry! I've been thinking about getting a scripture along the side of my foot, but haven't decided on which....and, just not there yet...lol :)