Options
2»

Replies

• tnt7787
    Options
    SW 147.8
    WK1 same
    WK2 146.8

I have only lost one pound which is rather frustrating. However, I just finished level one of 30ds yesterday and took my measurements again and I have lost one inch in my waist, 1/2 in in my hips, an inch in my chest, almost an inch in my arms, and 1/2 an inch in my thighs so I'm pretty happy about that!
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 230
    Wk1 Weight: 235.4 (whaaaaaa!)
    Wk 2 Weight: 229.8

so a total of 5 pounds gained and then lost again.
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Great jobs all around!

I have been very, very, VERY frustrated by the scale these past two weeks. I've NEVER been more consistent in terms of diet and exercise (I had one bad day on Superbowl Sunday though :). And I've NEVER had slower results.

In general, I've been burning around 700-800 calories a day through exercise, and eating well within MFP calorie goals.

Week one I lost nothing, I stayed at 144.

This week I'm 143. So I'm down one pound.

I have a pretty small frame and usually plateau around 138, where I hit the "last 10 pounds" and weight loss becomes more difficult.

I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time dropping the weight this time around.

Anyways, sorry for the rant! I'd love to lose 2 pounds this week to finish strong.

Good luck everyone!

Elma
  • juliesctt
    juliesctt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SW - 148 lbs
    CW - 143.2 lbs

Lost 4.8 lbs....1.8 lbs to go to Valentine's day!:heart:
  • lilrudegal
    lilrudegal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Two weeks in, I've lost 2.8lb total. This last week will be tough to hit the target! Keep up the good work everyone! :heart:
  • newmrswood
    Options
    SW: 111
    Week 1: 109.6
    Week 2: 111.6

NO! I'm going backwards! I have been eating super crappy lately and it's girly time...I don't know which one to blame more LOL OK this morning I started eating healthier again and I talked to the hubby about us not eating out anymore! I'm hoping to atleast get to week 1 weight again by V-Day!
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    SW: 111
    Week 1: 109.6
    Week 2: 111.6

NO! I'm going backwards! I have been eating super crappy lately and it's girly time...I don't know which one to blame more LOL OK this morning I started eating healthier again and I talked to the hubby about us not eating out anymore! I'm hoping to atleast get to week 1 weight again by V-Day!

Ahh, I had my TOM in the middle of the challenge and gained about 4lbs... so just keep eating right, drink a ton of water and don't beat yourself up, you're going to "gain" (and retain water) during that time, so next week you should see a loss :) Stay positive, you're doing well!! :) x
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    SW: 163
    Week 1 : 159
    Week 2: 159
    Total loss : 4 lbs

Well, I didn't lose anything but between my increased weight training regiment and That time of the Month this week, I suppose that is to be expected. Sigh! I still have plenty of time to lose those last 2 lbs though.
  • Qlow
    Qlow Posts: 92
    Options
    SW: 146.6
    W1: 140.2
    W2: 137.2

Total loss: 9.4 lb
  • IUsedToBeUnhealthy
    Options
    I missed the other weigh in, but from the beginning, I've gone down from 325 to 318. -7 lbs. Wootwoot! I'll see how much more I can lose before next Friday! :D
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Didn't weigh in on Wednesday as Fri/Sun is my weigh in day.

SW: 228
    Wk 1: 229
    Wk 2: 222.2

0.2lbs to go, and the new plan based on Dan's Road Map seems to have kicked in properly now.
  • TheMattyExperiment
    TheMattyExperiment Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost 4 lbs exactly... although I haven't weighed in since Monday so it should be a little bit more lost :) Steady as she goes!

Week 1: 159.8 lbs
    Week 2: 155.8 lbs
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    140.8 at start to 134.8 this morning.

I did it. I don't know how, but I did!
  • ericgarrett359
    ericgarrett359 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1/23 280.0 lbs

1/30 275.5 lbs

2/8 271.9 lbs

8.1 lbs lost, yayyy!
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    SW- 180
    W1- 176.5
    W2- 174

6 pounds loss, yay!!! (But TOM is on the way, hoping it won't cause a "gain" before Valentines :()
  • magdalen13
    magdalen13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many people who have already met the goal!!

SW: 229.2

CW: 221.0 as of today! That's 8 pounds down, which I hadn't expected since I gained last week but hey, I'll take it.
  • minikhan95
    minikhan95 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Last check in: 141.2
    Current weight: 137.2 !!! :)

that's 4 pounds!! :)

I started at 143.4 I believe so in total that's 6.2! Yipeee!!! :D
  • Jenn316
    Options
    :laugh: