Sports Bras...

Options
Just for fun... and curiousity... how many of you actually workout (particulary in the gym) in ur sports bras?

I'm not sure if it's my body or the fact they are called "sports" bras, but i've never managed to make myself walk out into the gym floor with them on, even tho my body is in 5x btr shape than it's ever been & I think i look pretty dang good in one lately...

I'm thinking about "announcing" to the a.m. group i work out with (mostly men) that i'll be doing it "x day" and so they are to not make any comments... LOL...

Replies

• SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I can't work out effectively without a high quality exercise bra. I wear an Enell bra. It really straps the girls down! I could not job, or do high impact exercises without it.
  • westcoastgrl21
    westcoastgrl21 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I always wear a sports bra for support when I work out, but I wear a shirt on top of it. I have no desire to wear just the bra, it actually kinda grosses me out a little- my skin being in direct contact with the benches etc that everyone sweats on. I'm a bit of a germ-o-phobe :)
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I'll wear a sports bra with a tank top on... But no... Too embarrassed to be that nekked in front of random men.
  • rvfamily4
    Options
    I agree. I wear a shirt... Well back in the day when I went to the gym.

I will be starting back up in September (just had to put that out there so I can be held accountable).
  • etchasketch91
    Options
    If I'm running outside, I'll run with just a sports bra on, but I would never walk into a gym with just a sports bra on... have to at least have on a tank top.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I have a few old navy tees that are very sheer that I will throw over my sports bras for "coverage" but not be heavy.
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    i love all the random replies. a PT i used to use shows up in one occassionally & me & the hubs have always secretly "competed" with her - not so much competed, i guess as set the bar lol. So he's always saying "shiloh" does LOL...