Before/After

Options
2»

Replies

• amandatrog
    amandatrog Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, I feel like a total fatty you girls are so thin compared to me!
    I'll post measurements later but geez now I feel gross lol.

Hey, stop that! Everyone starts somewhere.Be proud that you're starting to make positive changes and feel free to call on all of us to help you through it! We can get it done together!!!

Agreed! Everyone starts somewhere!
    It's great that you want to make changes in your life and be healthier. :)
    To me it isn't about the numbers and what someone weighs. It's all about taking care of your body and working to improve it. Myself included! So we're all in this together. (:

Edited to add: This is for anyone who's feeling discouraged. No one is perfect. :)
    I may be at a lower starting weight/measurements than some of you, but my endurance is awful! I can run/do cardio for 30-45 seconds before I'm breathing really hard. There's always room for improvement for everyone. :) What's important is that we all work to achieve our personal goals and get to a point that we're happy, healthy and comfortable in our skin.
  • zoeylove11
    Options
    Same here lol
  • untouched55
    untouched55 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Here's my before

5'6 153 lb

DSC0160044_zps4b12fb35.jpg

DSC01599tt_zps3e9446d1.jpg
  • c2h5m8h6
    c2h5m8h6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    before
    weight 176.25
    waist 42
    belly 44
    bmi 31.1
    Im not sure how to add photos :(
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Ok so no measurements yet thanks to my 4 year old cutting my tape measure into a million pieces but I will get that soon...I may use a string and a real tape measure until I can get another one. lol.....but here are my pictures....I am going to load a couple from when I started here about 18 months ago as well so the ladies that said they feel like "total fatties" compared to some of the others here can see that I started out a lot bigger to....I thought of myself that way then as well....fat and gross. I hated myself....then I got to where I am about 5 months ago...a little smaller actually cause I have gained some back, and I was so happy and excited and loved the way I was looking (beside a couple little negatives to losing a lot of weight) I was finally closer to those other girls that I had always wanted to be like...but now that I have been here a while and gained a few back I am starting to lose the excitement of getting to where I am cause while it is mountains better than where I was it is still a few hills from where I wanna be. So now I am trying to get back on track and get there! I am so happy we are all here trying this challenge cause I know it will work and give us all some positive results....but note that it WILL most likely be more in inches and not pounds....esp for the smaller girls....but that is what I am looking for! So here are my before before pics and then the ones I took yesterday:) And I want to say, I can't speak for everyone but I bet most would agree with me, I am NOT going to judge anyone no matter how big or little they are and I am not going to think you are gross or whatever....we are all here trying to better ourselves and that is all that matters! You are awesome in my opinion for being here making a change!!

7-26-11-225lbs5b.jpg
    7-26-11-225lbs4b.jpg
    7-26-11-225lbs6b.jpg

39467160-0fff-4c8f-9e8b-cb520a4ee24c.jpg
    41a281fd-1f7f-4386-a1a5-dbfc3637873f.jpg
    0a19433f-9b6c-494d-a570-c01fb555ed20.jpg
  • GonnaBFit2510
    GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I've just seen this group now and have just started my 30day shred today I will post my weight and measurements tomorrow as that is when I do my weekly weigh and measure, I must say it was hard and I am still feeling physically sick from doing it :0/
  • fae14
    fae14 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    SO glad I found this!! My husband and I started this together on Saturday, but we skipped yesterday because I've been doing a whole heck of a lot of couch sitting and could barely move. Also because he's in the Army and Friday's PT was all about going until muscle failure (he did 148 push ups before he couldn't do anymore!!!) so he was really sore all over. And me poking his sore muscles all day Saturday didn't help. Yeah. I'm mean. (He sat on me yesterday when I was sore, so we're even.)

We're picking it back up again tonight with Day 2, so we're right on schedule.

Please feel free to friend me as I'm horrible about remembering to check group pages. :bigsmile:

I have before pictures on another computer from a year ago before I started doing this the first time. I made it to L2D2 and quit because we moved cross country and I got lazy and unmotivated. So, I regained all my lost weight and am pretty much starting back at the same point.

Measurements taken yesterday:
    Rt arm: 13
    Lft arm: 13
    Chest: 33.25
    Bust: 36
    Across the belly button: 41
    Rt Thigh: 24.25
    Lft Thigh 24.25
    Butt/hips: 42

I didn't take a natural waist one, though I probably should do that tonight. I'll be doing 30DS, and then add in Zumba and yoga when I feel that the shred isn't enough on it's own anymore. (Because of wanting to do more, not for lack of toughness in the program.)
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My measurements as of 2/10

Weight: 330.8
    Bust: 55.5
    Waist: 55.5
    Hips: 63
    R Thigh: 29
    L Thigh: 30
    R Arm: 17.5
    L Arm 18
    Neck: 17

Goal Weight: 320. I'm hoping to lose 10 lbs!

Didn't have any pictures last night so here are my pics as of day 2

2498fec8-ae9a-451e-9402-2c292e2371b3_zps3ed6ec20.jpg
    ed1700a7-108f-470c-bec7-a4cc4bfd881d_zpsa0a86316.jpg
  • JFP77
    JFP77 Posts: 50
    Options
    My measurements as of 2/10

Weight: 330.8
    Bust: 55.5
    Waist: 55.5
    Hips: 63
    R Thigh: 29
    L Thigh: 30
    R Arm: 17.5
    L Arm 18
    Neck: 17

Goal Weight: 320. I'm hoping to lose 10 lbs!

Didn't have any pictures last night so here are my pics as of day 2

2498fec8-ae9a-451e-9402-2c292e2371b3_zps3ed6ec20.jpg
    ed1700a7-108f-470c-bec7-a4cc4bfd881d_zpsa0a86316.jpg

i dont want to discourage you but dont be too disappointed if you dont lose the whole 10 pounds i have been asking loads of people about the 30ds and most have said they didnt get a drastic pound loss only about 3-4 pounds its everything tightening that people notice thats why the pics and measurements are so important the feel of your trousers getting looser (cant wait for that part) but hey if you are doing loads of stuff as well as the 30ds then i look forward to cheering you on hun xxx
  • GonnaBFit2510
    GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Right today was my weekly weigh in and i am at 122lbs lost 2lbs since last week so starting this workout with a positive mind set ;0)

Measurements

Hips 36"
    Waist 33"
    Thighs 21.5"
    Bust 34"
  • haddie14
    Options
    Okay. Finally had a chance to post my before. I'm 5'9 and averaging like 149 these days. A year a go I was around 137 and I'd really like to get back to that. I feel like most of it went to my inner thighs and tummy/love handle region. I guess "the freshman fifteen" college pounds are finally catching up to me even though I'm not a freshman anymore.

Before

Hips: 38"
    Waist: 30 1/2"
    Thighs: 22 1/2"
    Arms: 11 1/2"

2v0zo15.jpg
    34xmhoz.jpg
  • amandatrog
    amandatrog Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Okay. Finally had a chance to post my before. I'm 5'9 and averaging like 149 these days. A year a go I was around 137 and I'd really like to get back to that. I feel like most of it went to my inner thighs and tummy/love handle region. I guess "the freshman fifteen" college pounds are finally catching up to me even though I'm not a freshman anymore.

Most of the weight I've gained did the same thing. My butt used to be my favorite feature but I've gained weight in my thighs so I'm just like "eh" now. Haha. It's frustrating.
  • hlb99
    hlb99 Posts: 26
    Options
    Ok here are my before measurements and weight.

Weight when started 166
    Under bra line 34
    Bust 40
    waist (even with belly button) 38
    arms 11.5
    Hips 42
    Thighs 23