Starting Monday Feb 11

Options
Looking for friends to keep me moving :-) I am looking to lose another 50 or so pounds. I have already lost 26 pounds but ready to kick it up a notch with MFP and Body Revolution. Feel free to add me to help me on my journey and I can help you on your journey too.

Linda

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    You will love it! I'm almost done with week 2 phase 1. It's an amazing program!
  • richardmbunn
    richardmbunn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 200 lbs to lose so I'll be on Body Revolution for a while. I shall probably spend 2-3 months on each phase. So I'll be on weeks 1/2 for quite a while to condition me before moving on to weeks 3/4 and settling there for a while. There's no way I'll be able to get my body to the end of the programme by doing it week to week as a regular person would. I'm loving it so far though. I started doing it last Sunday. I didn't do it on Wednesday as I meet with my trainer that day. I took today off as Thursdays are my non stop busy days. Back to it tomorrow. Best of luck with it. Oh I should point out that I'm only doing the workouts from it. I'm not doing the diet. I'm just watching what I eat most of the time but falling off the wagon occasionally still. Lost 5.1 lbs last week.
  • nimsk
    nimsk Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm going to start the same day as you. But I don't want to lose weight, I want to gain muscle and get leaner. Anyway we're going to start the same day right. So let's keep each other moving. I just hope that I won't quit in the middle of it.
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have been waiting for this group - starting Monday the 11th - and would love to encourage and motivate each other as we go! I have just done about 5 weeks of the Slim in 6, getting sick this past week and didn't finish; didn't lose any wt or inches really, but when looking in the mirror can definitely see toning in my stomach and arms. I love Jillian and want to start fresh on a new program! I only have to lose about 12-15 lbs, so I also want to keep toning and get leaner and stronger. Am excited to do this BR and want to complete the entire 90 days!
    Kris
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying JMBR today and starting on Monday. I have been a yo-yo exerciser for years and I want the yo-yo part to disappear. I would like to lose 30-35 pounds and get an overall toning. Looking forward to going through this with you all!!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Im also starting tomorrow. I have about 65lbs to lose to my weight loss goal.

I will not be following the 1200 calorie diet and try and eat most of my exercise calories.
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I will strat on the 16th.I will do kick start week...:)
    good luck everyone!:)
  • ngaiob
    Options
    Hi all

I'd love to join in with you. I actually started on Saturday because I have more energy and motivation at the weekend, whereas by Friday it's often enough to drag myself out of bed and get to work on time (or close to on time :-)) so that suits me better as the rest day.
    I did do the double workouts at the weekend, but might not continue to manage that through the week. It might depend on how late it is by the time I've got through evening chores. If I exercise too late I have trouble getting to sleep.
    So far so good thought. I managed much more than I thought I would. I modified a couple of things to allow for sub-par joints, and marched or jogged through a couple of places in the cardio but it seemed achievable which is a great start. Even though I've heard it gets a lot harder later! It was fun and the workout was over sooner than expected.
    So my goal now is to be able to complete the whole of each session by e end of the fortnight. I feel dreadfully unco-ordinated though. I kept getting muddled over which arm moved when with which leg!
    Good luck and have fun everyone!
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I started today (11/02)! Loved it. I love Jillian. Would love to have JMBR friends =)
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My first day (I'm in Australia - so a tiny bit ahead of the rest of the world). I was so excited when my fiance came home with the post and Jillian was there. I could hardly wait to open it up and get started!

Workout 1 done. I found it quite manageable - but definitely feel her working up to something insane. I kind of struggled with the sumo squats because I thought I was going to fall down. I made a little noise that my fiance described as Zoidberg from Futurama.

I went to Zumba straight after finishing the DVD - because quite honestly I could not wait to start! Oh my.... Zumba hurt. Zumba hurt a lot. I got a stitch in Zumba. My abs ached in Zumba. My arms felt like they were burning. I felt the squats in so many different leg muscles. Seriously that's not normal! I blame Jillian.

I have a feeling I am going to be SORE in the morning. I feel so happy right now. Loving life : )
  • KMJ1686
    KMJ1686 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I will be starting today too. I completed Phase 1 back in October, got sick with the flu and never started back up again. I did great lost about 7lbs and 2-3 pant sizes (depending on the brand) I did not follower her meal plan but did stick to 1200 calories a day and did not eat back my calories from exercise. I jumped right into it and did not do the kickstart program. I tried 1 day and felt it was to much. I did not like nor could I keep up with the cardio DVD, so I'm switching it around and since I take Zumba twice a week I'm subbing the DVD for my Zumba classes. I have Zumba tonight so today will be my cardio day. Good luck to everyone!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Just finished week one and dropped 11.2 lbs - LOVE THE PROGRAM!
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I finished BR at Christmas... actually I ALMOST finished... I stopped over the holidays with a week to go!

Since then I've gone back to work and gained back 5 of the 12lbs I had lost!! So today I start again.

I was a part of another group doing BR and found the support was what kept me going!

I look forward to seeing how round 2 goes... I love JM and BR was awesome... tough but awesome!! I was amazed at what I could do by weeks 12.

Let's do this!!!
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started today too. I loved it and it wasn' t very hard.
    kymkan, did you fallow her diet plan? waaw 11.2 pounds!
  • smr1181
    smr1181 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Excited to find this group! I'm starting today, too. Good luck everyone!
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi all! day 1 done and I feel great! ...am doing the kickstart week, but will use her foods as a "guide" and do 1200-1400 cals. (I also am planning on doing a little extra cardio, like walking or Wii Walk it out, or Wii fitness games)...I might up the cals later, will see how it goes...but am eating "clean", lots of protein and vegetables, greek yogurt. Good luck everyone!!
  • kristimalarkey
    Options
    I thought about starting this week so this group will add some extra motivation and support! I also plan to do some extra cardio since I did join the gym recently. I have about 40lbs I want to lose and need to stop picking up the latest diet crazes and make lifestyle changes! I plan to eat around 1200 calories per day as well. I hope everyone gets the results they are looking for!:smile:
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I started today too. I loved it and it wasn' t very hard.
    kymkan, did you fallow her diet plan? waaw 11.2 pounds!

no, I can't eat that crap! lol.... I'm sure it's for some ppl, but not this chic. I stopped drinking pop (even diet). one coffee a day, only complex carbs on a 50% protein 30% carb and 20% fat scale. I kept it at 1200 cals and didn't eat back my workout calories. I did the extra cardio every day except 2. Just eatin clean worked for me!

It's not hard - but push yourself til you think it is!

GOOD LUCK
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I was going to wake up early this morning but that didn't pan out. I had just enough time after work to get day 1 done and a quick shower before having to go out. I will definitely be sore tomorrow but I'm looking forwar to day 2!!
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 w/o 1!! I plan on workingout in the morning... but wanted to start today so did it tonight. :-)

This is my second go round (finished at xmas with 12lbs lost and tons of inches) I did not follow the diet.. to hard with family and working.

I am proud to say I was able to do the advanced versions this time, my first time round I could barely keep up to modified lol!!

If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to answer them... and yes, it gets VERY hard. So if you're not challenged with w/o 1 & 2 just wait until 6 - that is when it gets tough (in my opinion)

Do your best and keep at it... you will love the results!

Dani