Initial Weigh In's and Introductions

Options
2»

Replies

• Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kim. I've been on MFP since June of 2012. Initially I lost 25 pounds but have gained back about 2 1/2 and having a hard time getting down and continuing on the journey (I have 25 more to go). I'm really struggling right now balancing home life, working, doing paperwork for our home business and time for exercise. I want and need to get moving again, so hopefully this will help.

The one thing I'm going to do is state my weight is 175. That's the higher weight that I was hoping was water and would go away, but hasn't. So....time to get busy!
  • Time2LightenUp
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kim. I've been on MFP since June of 2012. Initially I lost 25 pounds but have gained back about 2 1/2 and having a hard time getting down and continuing on the journey (I have 25 more to go). I'm really struggling right now balancing home life, working, doing paperwork for our home business and time for exercise. I want and need to get moving again, so hopefully this will help.

The one thing I'm going to do is state my weight is 175. That's the higher weight that I was hoping was water and would go away, but hasn't. So....time to get busy!

We can do this Kim!! All we need is to just keep moving! :)
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I know some of you already from Melissa's other V-day challenge, but I'll be here too:

Steve 30, weighed in this morning @ 227.8 which is 44lb down from when I started @ the middle/end of October. As lent is coming soon I'll try be good, but I know I'll be bad before then with birthdays etc!
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Amy. I have been back on MFP since September. I'm currently 189.6 and would ultimately like to get down to 130ish. My goal for St Paddy's Day is 180.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! I've been here for awhile (~ 6 months or so) and now ready to finish my weight loss journey. I took about 15 lbs off last summer and have been maintaining since August of last year. I have another 10 or so lbs to go and now is the time to get serious about it (stop playing around!!) and get it off before spring hits. Especially since I just bought a tight biking shirt for summer!! :embarassed:

I'll get my stats updated before the challenge starts! Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • mbarryteach
    mbarryteach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Morning,
    My name is Michelle and I joined MFP the end of December and am super proud of myself so far. I love these little challenges! I was a member of the Vday group but reached my goal for that TODAY!

SW.232
    CW.217
    GW ( for St.Patricks Day) 210
  • shaidian
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Shaidian. I'm a member of the V-day challenge and am very excited to begin this new challenge to help me lose my last 10lbs.
  • shaidian
    Options
    Oooops forgot to include my weight
    CW: 174.4lbs
    Goal weight: 166lbs
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    my name is marcela
    I am quite bussy mum ....always on go :((
    My curent go is to get summer boddy ;)

cw 180
    gw 172 (st patrick day)

feel free to fill details in spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtITACIlndtJdDNoOXEwMUhjX1pPYTNCLVNONDVnSHc#gid=0
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    my name is marcela
    I am quite bussy mum ....always on go :((
    My curent go is to get summer boddy ;)

cw 180
    gw 172 (st patrick day)

feel free to fill details in spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtITACIlndtJdDNoOXEwMUhjX1pPYTNCLVNONDVnSHc#gid=0

Thank you for the spreadsheet... I already have one in play since I am closing the other challenge that was before this, this week. I love that you have the heart to put that together. I am uploading the spread sheet here in the next couple hours.. Maybe we can use both.
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been a member at MFP for a year or so. I'm the typical yo-yo dieter. I don't have a ton of weight to lose, but I am a weekend diet sabotager. I get frustrated because I spend the entire week working my butt off only to ruin it Saturday and Sunday. Within the last week, I have started looking into a lower carb diet. It's not as hard as I thought it would be. Just need to limit my snacking and I think I can be successful in this challenge. Motivation-- renting a beach house for the summer and need to be in a bathing suit by Memorial Day!
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I am happy to use yours .... Post link ... I Found that minichalenges keep me motivated most ;)
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! I've been here for awhile (~ 6 months or so) and now ready to finish my weight loss journey. I took about 15 lbs off last summer and have been maintaining since August of last year. I have another 10 or so lbs to go and now is the time to get serious about it (stop playing around!!) and get it off before spring hits. Especially since I just bought a tight biking shirt for summer!! :embarassed:

I'll get my stats updated before the challenge starts! Have a great weekend everyone!!

OK weighed in this morning and I'll be starting this challenge at 148.4 lbs. I would like to be at 145 lbs by the end of the challenge. (If I can lose 1/2 lb a week I will be thrilled!!)
  • gwendb
    gwendb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can't wait to start this challenge! Definitely need something to keep me motivated in these long cold months! After St. Patrick's day it will basically be spring- can't wait!
    Right now Im 140 after a very successful Sept-December challenge where I started at just over 150lbs. So if I could get down another 6-9 i would be thrilled! Can't wait to watch all our progress - you can do it!
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Starting weight: 181.2
    Goal weight : 176
    UG : 140
  • marissa_in_ny
    marissa_in_ny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

This is my first challenge. I am really excited to kickoff my annual pre-spring slim-down attempts with a challenge like this. I have been around the same weight for 1 year and I recently bumped up 5lbs! I think it's because I was trying to spend less money on groceries and not eating as well. Also, I don't have a gym membership or any exercise equipment and so I am not getting enough exercise in these icy months.

Anyways, now I am 13 lbs from my goal. Can't wait to get a head start with you all.