Level 1, Day 8 and Level 2, Day 1

Options
Mommy4812
Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
I just did both because I had the time and plan on doing both on Wednesday so I can be done with level 1 finally. Anyways, Whoo! Level 2 is way crazier than 1! I don't have the balance to do the thing where you stand on one foot and do the thing with your other foot and the presses...Pure craziness! And at the the end the ab plank thingies...I can't seem to get my knee to go across as far as those ladies do...But I must say I do feel a sense of accomplishment.

Replies

• tnt7787
    Options
    There are some things in Level 2 that are easier for me than level 1. Honestly, I think I prefer the walkout push ups, but I am not flexible enough to keep my legs straigth the whole time. The cardio really kicks my butt though. I really hate those oblique twist things, I haven't been able to get through them without stopping. I took this weekend off because my knee was hurting. Back at it today, L2D4!
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Good job, but this group was originally for people that started 28jan, for general 30 day shred there is a seperate group. :flowerforyou:
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I did start on January 28, remember? I'm just behind most of you...