Q&A post here so all can benefit!

Options
Gary6030
Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
Post any and all questions here in this post saw that everyone can see and benefit. Thank you!

Replies

• Gary6030
    Options
    Q: Can I break the exercises up into a circuit?
    A: Absolutely! Many times I will take half of each exercise and work through it the first time take a 1 minute break to get a drink and then immediately begin the second circuit. They I try my best to go run/walk immediately afterward. After 20 minutes of continuous exercise the body kicks into fat burning mode and begins to melt away at that fat! The 30 - 40 minute walk/run is a great way to finish that off!
  • Gary6030
    Options
    Q: If I'm unable to do an exercise what should I do? Just eliminate it?
    A: No do no eliminate it but instead find an alternative that works the same area of muscle groups. A great example is a jumping jack. For many obvious reasons women tend to hate JJ's. Overweight men feel the same way. Your belly and your chest bounce and thrash around and it causes discomfort. Instead of jumping simply do alternating side steps. Arms up left leg steps out, arms up again right leg steps out. Keep up a great pace and keep your body from hurting! Also another great tip is purchase lycra infused/based undergarments. My wife recently purchased a running bra that is a DD. She paid $50 for the jogging bra but she states it keeps everything in place. Men a great compression shirt will help with the same areas in chest and lower abdomen. So more excuses make it happen and Kill Fatty!
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Gary, when you say 50 split squats or 50 squat kicks, do you mean 50 total or 50 on each leg?
    Thanks
  • Clarissa11s
    Clarissa11s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is the last day in Feb.... Did I miss something or did the group fizzle out? Will you still be hosting Maniacs in March Gary? Or have we lost you to Insanity?