New here.

Options
MPwife10
MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
Just got my BFP 2 weeks ago at 3w2d and I am now 5w2d...with a EDD of Oct 12th (MIL's birthday). First appointment is March 5th. Got pregnant on cycle 2 so I am worried its a "to good to be true" pregnancy since I am starting to cramp again but there is no bleeding so I know its normal. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I cramped the whole time with my other 2 as well. I have gained 5lbs since finding out. I haven't been eating the greatest or working out but hoping to start working out again this week since my hubby got me an elliptical.

Little about me:

My name is Karena...I am married to a national guard soldier. We just got through our first deployment in August and so glad its over (until the next one). We have 2 beautiful little girls...Rylee will be 4 the 18th and Kaitlyn turned 3 the 20th of Dec. If you did the math they are 10 months and 2 days apart. Took over a year and a half to get pregnant with Rylee and only 7 weeks with Kaitlyn...not planned lol but very worth it. We know what causes it now and it won't happen after this one haha.

Replies

• musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Just got my BFP 2 weeks ago at 3w2d and I am now 5w2d...with a EDD of Oct 12th (MIL's birthday). First appointment is March 5th. Got pregnant on cycle 2 so I am worried its a "to good to be true" pregnancy since I am starting to cramp again but there is no bleeding so I know its normal. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I cramped the whole time with my other 2 as well. I have gained 5lbs since finding out. I haven't been eating the greatest or working out but hoping to start working out again this week since my hubby got me an elliptical.

Little about me:

My name is Karena...I am married to a national guard soldier. We just got through our first deployment in August and so glad its over (until the next one). We have 2 beautiful little girls...Rylee will be 4 the 18th and Kaitlyn turned 3 the 20th of Dec. If you did the math they are 10 months and 2 days apart. Took over a year and a half to get pregnant with Rylee and only 7 weeks with Kaitlyn...not planned lol but very worth it. We know what causes it now and it won't happen after this one haha.

I'm 31 weeks pregnant with my first but DH and I would love to have our children close in age if possible. I'm just curious as to your thoughts on having children so close in age. Some people that have done it say they wouldn't do it any other way but then I have my family telling me that I'm crazy. Would love some advice from you. Thanks.
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    My EDD is October 16th.... I just found out... I am super excited but nervous about the eating side of things since I have lost 64 lbs since May. I just readjusted my daily limit to maintenance until I see the doctor and see what she recommends.

Anyhow feel free to add me if you like.
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Little about me:

I'm 31 weeks pregnant with my first but DH and I would love to have our children close in age if possible. I'm just curious as to your thoughts on having children so close in age. Some people that have done it say they wouldn't do it any other way but then I have my family telling me that I'm crazy. Would love some advice from you. Thanks.

It's had it's moments were I was like...what was I thinking lol but it actually is not as hard as I thought. My biggest regret is my oldest not being the baby for long. When my youngest was old enough to crawl...her and her sissy could just play together in their room and I was able to do things around the house or have a little bit of me time to shower or whatever. Now they are both in school (head start) so we figured it was time for another and as much as I love how much my girls love enough other and how close they are...I won't be having my next 2 close together unless they are twins lol. It was rough on my body and I was so tired when I was pregnant with my youngest that my oldest just didn't get the attention from me she deserved. I would do it again if I had to but hoping I don't. My DH isn't even gonna look at me after having this baby until I get the mirena in again lol. Oh and potty training was so easy...only took a month in a half and they both learned at the same time lol. Remember 2 close in age mean double diapers which get expensive but the pros outweighs the cons. We only want 4 kids so I don't want the next one to soon after this one since I am only 25 (in march).