Silly question- brand new to 30DS

Options
llpaq
llpaq Posts: 263 Member
I have a really silly question. I bought the dvd on Friday- got my spare room all set up with the DVD player and the dumbbells/matt/ everything ready so I could do this at 5am and go down to start it and my remote control was out of batteries so I couldn't get it to start exercise, it sat on Menu
I was about to give up and went up to my living room and looked on Youtube and found it! YAY!!! It kicked my butt, I was huffing and puffing and I thought since I've been working out everyday that I'd be able to do this easy- no go- it was tough! .

Anyway........my silly question. ---- Do I do the first 30 days on level one (or until it's easy) and then do the next 30 days on level two (or until it's easy) and then do the last 30 days on level three?? :indifferent:

Please let me know how you interrupt it to be done.

thanks much!

~Lori

Replies

• Shaylj
    Shaylj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Lori! I asked the same question! I was told to do Level 1 for 10 days, Level 2 for 10 days, Level 3 for 10 days to equal the 30 days!
    However, when listening to JM's intro at the beginning of the dvd, she says to start at level 1 and simply move to level 2 when you feel ready. I'm going to aim to be "ready" for level 2 after 10 days but we shall see. I'm following Anita on the video with the modified exercises and don't know if I'll make it to Natalie within a couple of days but we shall see! Good luck to you!
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi Lori! I asked the same question! I was told to do Level 1 for 10 days, Level 2 for 10 days, Level 3 for 10 days to equal the 30 days!
    However, when listening to JM's intro at the beginning of the dvd, she says to start at level 1 and simply move to level 2 when you feel ready. I'm going to aim to be "ready" for level 2 after 10 days but we shall see. I'm following Anita on the video with the modified exercises and don't know if I'll make it to Natalie within a couple of days but we shall see! Good luck to you!

Thank you ao much- that makes total sense- I was looking at some results thinking "REALLY??? From only 30 days??!!" So I had to question if I should be on each level for 30 days or not! But great! I will do 10 each (hopefully just 10) I'm totally following Natalie as well....(or trying to keep up :))

Thanks again! :smile:
  • sydneyaw
    sydneyaw Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    What I am doing it 10 days of level 1, 10 days of level 2, and 10 days of level 3. This is what most people seem to do. But you can do it how ever you'd like just try hard to progress into level 3,but also take your time until you're ready.
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Level 1 10 days, Level 2 10 days, & Level 3 10 days! After that I'm out!!! lol