Weekly Challenge 4-11 February 2013

Options
Challenge for the week - pick your level you're aiming for:

- Fitness Enthusiasts (Beginners): Log 110 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Buffs (Intermediate): Log 235 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Elites (Advanced): Log 360 minutes of exercise

Second part of the challenge: Mix it up. Choose a different type of exercise to that which you usually do, and complete at least 1 session of this type of exercise in the week.

The results I have so far:

Fitness Buff:
WhiteCloud9:

Fitness Enthusiast:
Shorty313

Water goal:
WhiteCloud9 7/7
Shorty313 6/7
Leeloominai 5/7

Replies

• WhiteCloud9
    WhiteCloud9 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try for "Buff" again, but that means I'll have to get in my exercise every day for the next five days. I was literally getting ready to go to the gym today when my stomach flipped over and I was glad I was at home! Just 20 minutes before that my stepdaughter said she was up most of last night feeling like she was going to be sick, and today she hasn't felt good at all. So maybe a bug is going around our house? I'm still not feeling great now but I'm at work from now until 11pm so no workouts today. After having a really good week last week I was ready to attack this one!:ohwell:

I'm thinking of adding in some time on the spin bike, but maybe 20 to 30 minutes. Does that count as a "session?"
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My head cold is telling me enthusiast is all I can muster this week.
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for enthusiast again, lame, I know, but I need to get into my groove again.

At least I did some strength work this morning! :smile:
  • Leeloominai01
    Options
    And I can feel yesterday's strength work - youch!!
  • Leeloominai01
    Options
    1.5 strength workouts, which I need to do more often. Plus I ran again last night :happy:
  • shorty313
    Options
    217 minutes for me, not too bad. Water good 5/7 days.
  • WhiteCloud9
    WhiteCloud9 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I almost got to Fitness Buff again but missed it by 18 minutes! Darn it :(

Oh well, I got in 217 minutes of exercise and 7/7 days for the water challenge. My "new" exercise was 15 minutes on the spin bike. I was also going to add raquetball yesterday but my husband and I both felt bad all day and I had to work. I'm hoping he and I can get on the court this week.
  • Leeloominai01
    Options
    I suck at this :blushing:

I really am sorry I committed to this and am not following through. Should we try again? Skip it?
  • shorty313
    Options
    I definitely need it. Even though these posts haven't been updated I've gotten back in a rhythm, though not as many minutes as this summer, but I AM being consistent.