My Result for Phase1

Options
ss_mom
ss_mom Posts: 17 Member
Hi

I just completed phase one last week. I have only lost 5 lbs but lost almost 10 inches and a dress size . I feel much stronger after only one month.

Waist 33->32 ( -1”)
Belly button 41->38 ( -3”)
Hip 44->42 ( -2”)
Arm 14->13 ( -1”) each
Thigh 26.25->25.25 ( -1”) each
Bust 38.5->38 ( -0.5”)

Dress size tight 12 – 10
Weight 163.4lb -> 158.4lb

So at the end of 4 weeks 10” gone. I am pretty happy with the result so far.

ss_mom

Replies

• katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ucfbyrd
    Options
    great results! 10 inches is a lot for a month! You still lost more than a pound a week and really the scale doesn't matter that much when you look and feel better =)
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi

I just completed phase one last week. I have only lost 5 lbs but lost almost 10 inches and a dress size . I feel much stronger after only one month.

Waist 33->32 ( -1”)
    Belly button 41->38 ( -3”)
    Hip 44->42 ( -2”)
    Arm 14->13 ( -1”) each
    Thigh 26.25->25.25 ( -1”) each
    Bust 38.5->38 ( -0.5”)

Dress size tight 12 – 10
    Weight 163.4lb -> 158.4lb

So at the end of 4 weeks 10” gone. I am pretty happy with the result so far.

ss_mom

THAT IS GREAT!!!! Did you wait until your month was up to measure? I lost 11.2 in my first week and I didn't measure this morning - thinking I wanna save that for when I don't have a drop quite like that some week - boost my spirits (?)
  • Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Woo! That's so awesome! I'm coming up on finishing Phase 1, and I'm already noticing a change in my arms and butt. I can't wait to see the numbers!

Way to go!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hey great job! I've been trying break through from the 160's to the 150's so you're helping my motivation :)
  • ss_mom
    ss_mom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Thanks for your encouragement. I am really trying to enjoy the clothes I could not wear a year back for now. I am trying to get past the scale factor this time.

kymkan I waited to measure myself. When I was feeling down seeing my weight go up and down, i did measure and was gladly surprised. I did go for a party with friend after only three week and got tons of complement on how slim I looked. In fact I have only lost 9 lbs since I started. i think this program really tones very well.

Sweetd_cali I am sure you will get there soon. I will be waiting to hear from you.

catalpa_62, I hope all the best for you.

sabina