30lbs so far!

Options
cncrafton
cncrafton Posts: 82 Member
Hi, friends!

Just wanted to give a little encouragement (and brag a bit)! I have been following EM2WL since September and have lost thirty pounds! I stalled like crazy from the end of November to the beginning of January because of lazy logging and lack of activity, but I am back in the saddle and good things are happening!

I still have probably 50 to go, but I don't feel nearly as overwhelmed as I used to. I can do this, and you guys can, too!

I've got a few pictures. Like I said, I still have quite a bit to lose, so please don't expect a total makeover! At the same time, though, I see a big difference and I'm really proud of what I have accomplished. I thought I was that person who literally would NEVER be able to lose weight.

8463292015_1a92bd1125.jpg

8464391582_14caa25819.jpg

Keep up the great work, folks! It can be done!

Replies

• FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Go girl, you are an inspiration to all of us who want to be healthy in the long term as well as slimmer.
  • beautifulswan1
    beautifulswan1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats and keep up the great work. So inspiring.
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You can see change throughout your entire body! Keep it up and be proud!
  • Gapwedge01
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • mactaffy84
    mactaffy84 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You have a right to be proud, you're doing great! Keep it up and you'll see that total body makeover in no time!
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    wonderful job!!!
  • jbnl1991
    jbnl1991 Posts: 149
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! It reassures me that I am on the right path! Keep and it and keep us updated!
  • babydaisy83
    babydaisy83 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    great job. big difference
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    wow..thanks so much for posting this. I have just recently decided to start increasing my calories since I have been eating pretty lo cal for several months now and my weight loss crawled to a stop. It makes sense...but it still scares me. Looking at your success really made me feel better about it. Great job! :happy: