she's in my photos, can't post it here for some reason :-(
    Harley-Quinn
  • Crystle85
    Options
    Our black Great Dane is named Vader :heart:
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    We had a Rottweiler named Topanga from the geeky, sweet girl on Boy Meets World (US tv show from the 90's).

Edit: OH! I had a cat named Binky (shortened from Jar Jar Binks)!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    We have a pitbull named Stark (Tony Stark AND Ned Stark combined awesomeness!) and a Doberman named Indy (Indiana Jones)
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    409538_524261535366_2024531667_n.jpg - 6 Month old Pit bull

frack,.... I have no idea how to resize.... sorry
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I dunno... Spartacus.. Because well HBO Spartacus... Thought it was fitting because we adopted him and he came from an abusive home, but survived... Like a warrior.

I also named my hedgehog (she passed though) Kim, for the original Pink Power Ranger :tongue:
  • ScottFree_66
    Options
    I had a cat named Mowgli (from: The Jungle Book).... not that geeky, when/if I get a new cat (black) I was thinking Drizzt (dark elf from: R. A. Salvatore books).
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Have one cat named Yoda as he has the pointy tufted ears of his namesake but unfortunatley lacking his Jeid proweress (most clumsy cat I've ever known), his departed (and dearly missed) brother was Odin, as he ruled our house like the Norse god he was named after.
  • ChristieNJFitnessAddict
    Options
    My cats name is Eevee lol Go Pokemon! lol
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My daughter calls her cat Cay-go-me.
    I call the cat Puddin.
  • mooglequeen
    Options
    I have a cat named Celes & dog Yuna (both final fantasy) & a rat named serenity.
  • hesgro2
    hesgro2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My two cats are Duncan (Duncan McLeod - Highlander) and Darby (Darby O'Gill and the Little People), and my dog is named Sophie (after Sophie Hatter in Howl's Moving Castle). I also have two betta fish, one is named Domeki (from xxxHolic) and the other is Shippo (from Inuyasha).
  • styledsky
    styledsky Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Our dog has a name I never bother to use and just call her Muttley (after the Wacky Races). She answers to that happily, which serves to suitably annoy my wife :)
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    my dog is named Sophie (after Sophie Hatter in Howl's Moving Castle).

I love that book so much! The movie is pretty good too.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I mayyyy have had some influence in naming my moms dogs before I moved out. The names are intentionally misspelled to help differentiate them, but they all have to start with R and include a Y (except my puppy, he skipped the Y)

This is Ryddick (Pitch Black, Dark Fury, Chronicles Of Riddick) the border collie

406088_530124746910_2140479577_n.jpg

This is Ryker (Star Trek, TNG) another border collie

298984_530124731940_1045512847_n.jpg

and this is my little man, Rufio Tobias (Hook/Animorphs) the cattle dog.

481815_3473421654085_1380420964_n.jpg
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Aww, they are so cute! Ryker is even smiling for the camera.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Aww, they are so cute! Ryker is even smiling for the camera.

Yeah, he grins a lot. We also call him "wiggly butt" because he's so happy and just wags his whole body when he gets excited hahahaha
  • kamm
    kamm Posts: 7
    Options
    I always wanted to get two dogs & name them Arthur and Merlin. :3
  • hesgro2
    hesgro2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

I love both the book and the movie, but I cannot pretend that they are in any way related. Two totally different stories, just with characters having the same names.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I love both the book and the movie, but I cannot pretend that they are in any way related. Two totally different stories, just with characters having the same names.

It's Miyazaki's way. He gets inspiration from something and they start out fairly similar but he usually takes it in his own direction. I adore them both and appreciate them as being different works of creativity.