Level 2 day 1

Options
OMG !!!!!!! I am back to the sweating and heavy breathing, that was a really good workout, i had to stop a couple of seconds short on most of the exercises, but i feel like i might prefer this one to level 1.

Replies

• kncvl
    kncvl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That was hard! Plank stuff kills me. And I must have done something weird cause I have some numbness in my one hand... Ick.
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I had been debating whether or not to move up to Level 2 since I was still struggling a bit with level 1. I am so glad I did! Even though it is hard and I had to do lots of modifications I enjoy this level way more!! It's tough but much more fun!
  • estrogenat
    Options
    I had been debating whether or not to move up to Level 2 since I was still struggling a bit with level 1. I am so glad I did! Even though it is hard and I had to do lots of modifications I enjoy this level way more!! It's tough but much more fun!

Totally agree with you :)
  • EliseLives
    EliseLives Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Totally hard. Took lots of breaks. I'm not in a good place mentally so it was hard to give it my all today.
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    What's with all the planks!?!
    Even Jillian looked tired :laugh:
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    What's with all the planks!?!
    Even Jillian looked tired :laugh:

Yup! Even Jillian was panting at the end!! Goes to show you it ain't easy
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    LOVED IT, even tho it killed me lol. Alot of time I spent watching and being sure to do it correct but even tho I suck at planks I had fun. I could see myself getting addicted to plank exercises.
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    So excited to give it a go tonight... Yay level 2
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ok I have finished it and I am sweating.. Soaking in it. The plank stuff is a killer and I am hopeless but am determined to get it done by the end of this level.. It is hard and I was considering going back to level one but remembered that's how I felt at the beginning of level ne.. Cardio is so much easier than the strength parts..
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    OMG! That was a workout!!!! Level 2 is hard and fun!!!