Who's a Coffee addict?

Options
I know as a nurse I live on coffee. I use my keurig at home then often fill it until 1-2 pm then have another cup at 3pm. probably 6-8 cups. If I don't I get a major headache. I do not use sugar anymore and use powder creamer. I NEED TO REDUCE MY COFFEE> HELP LOL

Replies

• HolyPeas
    Options
    Can I ask why you feel that you need to reduce your coffee intake? Are you getting too many carbs by way of creamer or something?

I guess I don't see coffee as something that takes away from my life, rather, I feel that it adds to my quality of life. I really enjoy it, I monitor the creamer I use and get on with my life.
  • Cravenamanda
    Cravenamanda Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I also drink about 5-6 cups/ day. I had to start taking a smaller to go cup so I would drink less in the morning.
  • rodeothedog
    rodeothedog Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have noticed when I don't drink it I get a major headache. I LOVE coffee just want to reduce how much I drink.
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I start getting the headaches too on my days off if I wait too long for the first cup. I usually switch to tea in the afternoon which has helped me cut down a bit.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I drink a cup when I wake up in afternoon then another before work at 11 pm then one more at 3 am