Losing 15 pounds partner wanted!! :)

Options
13inchestogo
13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
Thought this would be a good place to post for this!! I am wanting to lose 15 pounds for July 2013. I went to get my body composition tested and found out I am only 97 pounds of muscle!! :O Overall I weigh 157, so I thought that was pretty bad... :angry:

So what I am looking for basically is a lady with the very similar goals that wants to communicate once every week or once every 2 weeks until summer! I am 5'7.5 and 155 pounds at the moment and I am wanting to be 140 for summer time!!!!

It's a very realistic goal and if anybody out there is looking for a fat loss buddy to help out and to help them out and to stay committed too until the sweet victory of summer comes then please add me up and let's begin?

:smile:

Replies

• jinxypinxy
    jinxypinxy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ohh! Me!

I'm looking to lose about 10 lbs by the end of July. I'm about 5'5". Currently about 135 lbs (though, haven't weighed myself in a few days and my eating hasn't been great), aiming to get to the mid 120s!
  • Lmans77
    Lmans77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose 15. I'm 5'1" 136 now. GW is 120...I also have a high body fat percentage. I'm in!! My sister bought a house 5monutes from me and it has a friggin awesome pool. I want to be confident In a swimming suit!,
  • Lmans77
    Lmans77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oops double post...
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Me, too. We're the same height except I'm 162 point something. I know this will be tough for me, and I want to be held accountable do I don't lose sight of my goal. I initially set my goal weight to 145. Once I reach that I want to check myself out, then drop ten more. I felt so much better at 135.
  • Bluetrace24
    Bluetrace24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting off with a 15 lb goal. Currently 185, aiming for 175 (already lost 5). I'm 5'11".

Good luck to us!
  • EvaD12
    EvaD12 Posts: 49
    Options
    Me too! I'm 5'7 and 150 but I want to be 140 and July sounds good.

Feel free to add me!
  • emma1002
    Options
    hi im looking to lose 16lb. im 5" 7 and 163, id like to be somewhere near 147 by mid June. if anyone wants to add me for some support and motivation that would be good. im currently doing insanity and on day 10 :)
  • SwimSoccerTaxi
    SwimSoccerTaxi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm 5'9" and currently weigh 157....I want to be 145 by summer...but a FIT 145! Would love to swap goals, ideas, recipes, etc to help us both get there!!!

Good luck:happy:
  • sparkle22222
    Options
    Hi there, I'm starting MFP again and I'm almost exactly your stats.... 5'8" and 155 pounds, looking to be 140-145 by July! Would love to share progress and ideas with you all since it's been hard for me to budge this last 10 pounds. Maybe we should all start a group for the next 6 months?
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    me too!

15 lbs is about my end-goal weight loss and by July is a reasonable amount of time.
    I'm down for like-minded support :)

I'm 5'1" 129#

I just started a new approach on my weight loss so having other people doing the same would be awesome!
  • karebear22776
    karebear22776 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Me too please. I'm new to this group. I am 5'7" and currently weigh 147lbs....I would love to be 140 or even a couple pounds less by end of spring. Can you include me if you are starting a group for this....I really need to lose the weight and feel like my weight won't budge right now.
  • oliviakiwi
    oliviakiwi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - I'm new.
    I need a team! I'm 5'8 and 156 right now. Goal is 140, stretch goal is 135.
    I'm an athlete so I tend to work out more and eat too much.
    Afternoons KILL me.....
  • Jenna0817
    Options
    Im at 160 and 5'5. I have about 150-25 lbs to go to reach my goal and i need the support to get there!!!! I gained about 10 back from the 60 I have already lost and now it is time to tone up and get my crap together for summer! Whats the realistic date for the challange
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm in too! I'm 5'5 and currently around 138 lbs. I would love to lose about 10 lbs by summer!
  • nikkiellie01
    nikkiellie01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im in

I am 5'8 and weigh 158 lb

I will add u :)
  • woahlottainfo
    woahlottainfo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty short, 4'11. I'm trying to lose some unwanted pudge and tone up. Mostly for beauty reasons. I weight 107 and want to be about 90-95lbs, which is considered in the healthy range for my height. I'd love to make some more friends on here :D:DD:
  • jojoninja444
    Options
    Hell yes! I just started w/ MFP. In my former life (before childrens) I never worried about what I ate. And now...wow, mid-30's and my metabo is not what it used to be.

I'm a dogwalker, so I am active ALL DAY long, and therefore HUNGRY all day too. Ugh. I would be SO STOKED to be -15 or -20 by July, for sure!
  • AhlaWahda
    AhlaWahda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 5'6" and currently 130 lbs and want to lose 10 lbs more by the end of spring. :-)
    Anyone who wants can add me.
  • sunnysweetpea
    sunnysweetpea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I have just under 15lbs I would like to lose. Currently 148 aiming for 135, was 156. Would love some friends with very similar goals. Just make sure you write me a little message when you add me :) x
  • Claudia88A
    Claudia88A Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also want to lose 15 for summer!

I am 5'6.5" and 150 lbs