New!

Options
Hi all, Im new to the group, Im not exactly on the "tall side" but im not short either.. im about 5'5 but i do weight about 166. I would love to be in this group and get all the motivation i can get! I am trying to lose 20 pounds by new years and i think that is a do-able goal! Wish me luck ladies !

Replies

• ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!! Stay Positive even when you feel defeated!!! Always believe in yourself!
  • michiganmanda
    michiganmanda Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" 198, hoping to get down to 170 which is what was recommended by my doctor. I'm heavier than the 160s, but also a lot taller than 5'7" so hopefully that's close enough!
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Also a new joiner to the group.
    I am 5'9, started MFP at 217, now 210 and reducing.
    I am tall, love heals and try to stretch out my weight, whilst always curvy, I changed from that to fat in the last 2 years.
    I love my height, but my legs are very heavy so I tend to cover up.
    I would love to see any amazing pics of people who are doing well.
    Danielle
    x
  • leeanneo07
    leeanneo07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Glad I found this group. I've been using MFP everyday for 4 months now, but this is my first group and first post. I'm 29, 5'8", started at 160 lbs and am now at 140 lbs. Goal weight 125 lbs. I stick to 1200 calories a day and exercise 4 - 5 times a week and include at least 2 runs of 3 - 5 miles.
    I'm looking for support/motivation as weight/dieting isn't something my friends are much interested in talking about (shocking I know!). So I don't really talk to anyone about it. In fact no one knows exactly how much weight I've lost (or that I'm trying!).

Looking to add "friends" on MFP so please add me! Let's help each other stay motivated!
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!!!