Bah hum bug

Options
KBomar2
KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
I started coming down with something on Friday and I took the weekend off hoping I could get back in the gym today but no such luck. My cold is settling in my chest and I have zero energy. Man is this annoying! I'm going to do week 6 over again as soon as I feel like I can get back in the gym and I hope it's tomorrow!

Replies

• nmalek1025
    Options
    hope you feel better! your health is more important. that way you recover and hit the gym hard!
  • juliecarlile
    Options
    I am so sorry. That happened to me in January for about 2 1/2 weeks. It was so miserable. Don't get down on yourself. Just get lots of rest and fluids and be ready to get back to the gym when you feel better. It will probably take some time to feel yourself again. At least that is how I was. Get better soon.
  • lindseymaekeller
    Options
    It seems like it has happened to all of us at some point since starting the program. feel better!
  • kaci_g
    Options
    So sorry to hear that. It happened to me in week 3 so I re-started the week. Hydrate, rest and load up on some Vit C!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! Boy did I need it!
    I am pretty sure by Friday I will be ready to go and I'll just start week 6 over again. Week 6 was fun anyhow so I'm okay with repeating it.