Hello Everyone

Options
Hello everyone I’m new to the group, I’m looking forward to being apart of the group.
Thank you for the invite. I’ve been working on my weight for a little over a year and half, it’s been a uphill struggle to say the least, yet nothing I can’t handle:)

Replies

• greatdanebabies
    Options
    Hello! I just joined as well and thank you everyone for the invite. I have been on MFP for several months now. I am slowly making the transition to becoming a healthier person. I have my good weeks and bad but I'm still going forward not backwards.
  • crystalroy
    crystalroy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inviting me to the group :) look forward to all the sharing of information :):)
  • sstrubbe73
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! It's good to see other people in the local area that are trying to change their lives in positive ways! I have been a member of MyFitnessPal for awhile now. A year ago, September 2012, I had officially lost a total of 115lbs; however, over the course of the next few months I managed to gain 40lbs back. I realize that this is not what I want to do after working so hard to lose all that weight. I look forward to reading the posts and getting to know everyone!

:smile: