Sad :(

Options
Hi,

I don't understand this place sometimes.
I posted my results - which I was very proud of - and only 1 person has commented. We have over 250 members in this group.

Maybe I'm being sensitive and maybe I'm not as small as I should be (yet?) but some encouragement and congratulations doesn't go unnoticed. I feel like the reason there have been no comments is because I'm not small - that you don't notice my abs, or any definition since completing.

I can't be more proud of myself for actually completing the shred- something a lot of people fail to do. And I barely get a WELL DONE SAM!

I'm venting I know - but I'm lacking the support and encouragement I needed from this group.

Good luck to the rest of you though.

Replies

• ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing! Even though I have not seen your results, i know that finishing the program is a real challenge. Don't let the lack of support bring you down.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options

I appreciate that!
  • UpandRunning2013
    UpandRunning2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    PrincessGlitt: You are absolutely justified in having a rant on this one. Not only did YOU create the group that has helped me to get some curves to start emerging out of the blubber, YOU have done a fabulous job and been an inspiration to me thru the first two levels with your posts and encouragement. Congratulations on your results and for having the tenacity to stick at it and get thru such a long commitment. I should have posted when I read your initial post but hope that you will accept a belated PAT ON THE BACK accompanied by a ROUND OF APPLAUSE from this shredder.
  • tina_belg
    tina_belg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I didn't finish the shred yet, so didn't take a look at the result pages yet, only want to do that when I can get my own.
    I think you did an amazing job!
    And for the record: when people are 'not small' (as you noted), I think it's even a better accomplishment! Every step forward, is one step closer to your goal! Don't give up on your journey yet !!!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options

I really appreciate it guys :)

I'm doing my first triathlon in 2 weeks time - so scared since I haven't really trained for one - but super excited because it's one of my resolutions for 2013, and I'll be able to tick it off as completed :)

Hope you're all still kicking *kitten*!