Options
stl_nana
stl_nana Posts: 99 Member
Just joined Curves and this group. Starting on Monday and very excited :happy:

Replies

• debk3p2
    debk3p2 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi lady: I just joined too (about 10 days ago). So far it's been great. I feel like it's making a difference.
  • stl_nana
    Options
    I start tonight after work and am really looking forward to it. Was trying to exercise on my own but I think I really need the structure. I'll be looking to compare notes with you Deb
  • jodi_lynn1972
    jodi_lynn1972 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good luck. How did you enjoy it tonight? I'm on my second week. I like having the structure, encouragement and coaching :smile:
  • stl_nana
    Options
    Really enjoyed last night and am only a bit sore this morning. Loved the personal attention and the workout!
  • debk3p2
    debk3p2 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love it too. And it's not intimidating. I can jump on the treadmill or bike at a regular gym but I always shy away from the weight machines because I don't know what I'm doing. I'm so glad I'm finally adding some resistance training with Curves. Can't wait for spring so I can start walking outside more too.
  • stl_nana
    Options
    I agree. It's not intimidating at all and I love that it's not boring. The fact that you change it up every 30 seconds keeps it interesting and fun. Going for my 2nd time tonight.