Starting Monday Feb 11

Options
2»

Replies

• tatibee
    Options
    I started today too! Will be working out in the mornings!This is my second round, I did my first one last spring. Working out in the morning is so much easier. My 1st round was always in the evening after work and often i could barely keep up. Getting it done early is energizing :)
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I started my second Round of BR yesterday (2/11). I loved it the first time around and hope I can get good results this time too. Add me and we can keep each other accountable :)

D
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Just finished day 1 w/o 1!! I plan on workingout in the morning... but wanted to start today so did it tonight. :-)

Dani

Hey Dani! Glad to see we're back at it!
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Got up at 5am and got w/o 2 in!! Feel great - so glad to be back at it!!

Hoping my Phase 1 results are better then last time, as this round I am able to push harder, use weights and do the advanced moves. I would like to try to drop 10 lbs a phase... and tons of inches!! Would be nice to have a bikini bod for summer!!

So glad you are doing this again too Denise :happy:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I did workout 2 week 3 and it was HARD! Esp. the part where you have to hold weights above your head and then alternate getting up and down on your knees. Holy *kitten* that was hard to do! But it was a great workout! Loving this program!
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Week 1 workout 2 is done! My legs were shaking during the cool down but it felt great!!
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 wo 2 and cardio 1...so glad to be done for the day!! :-)
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Only got 20 mins of cardio in this morning... a little stiff and slow getting out of bed this morning!! lol!! Will have a go at it again tonight.

Stepped on the scale for the first time in a couple of days (I'm a daily weigher but only record once a week) and down 2 lbs!! Almost back to what I was before my 'break' after Xmas. 3 days back into the swing of things and already feeling much better!!

Keep up the good work everyone, it is works if you work it and you are worth it!!
  • cathyp0402
    Options
    Hi, all! I started on Monday, 2/11. I love it so far, but have to admit I'm a little nervous about phases 3 and 4! I have my last 9 pounds to lose, but also want to tone and build muscle.

Good luck everyone!

Cathy
  • phoebeleb
    Options
    Cathy, we are in the same place--I also started Monday and also have last 10 lbs to lose...I too am "nervous" about being able to do the next phases, but if we just take it one workout week at a time, do the best we can, keep on moving...we'll be fine!
    ps just finished day 3 Cardio and will be doing 1 hr of Wii Walk it Out for my second cardio for today...I really like Cardio 1 (I have read some don't and do their own cardio) the exercise that's hard for me is the 'running man', but other than those I can keep up. I just keep moving as best I can during those.
  • Niana25
    Options
    Hi :)
    I started on monday, my weight was 152, body fett 26,7%. I want to lose 16ibs and get body fett under 23% (want to gain muscle and get leaner). It took me a while to get motivation, because for two months i just felt sorry for my self because i had a surgery in november and i couldn't do nothing for few months. I convince my partner to make a change to :), so he is on day 1
    (Sorry for any mistakes, English is my second language.)
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    W1 Cardio 1 is done. I agree that it isn't horrible though I was pretty tired by the end.
  • phoebeleb
    Options
    How is everyone doing?? I am on day 5 today..will be doing WO 2 and probably 1 hr + of Wii Walk it out for my cardio today...hope everyone doing well and have a great weekend!
  • Niana25
    Options
    I have a fever so i will be resting for two days and continue on Monday :ohwell: . Yesterday I did workout 1 despite felling bad and the income isn't good - higher fever.
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Week 2 w/o 1 last one then one to 3&4!!

My hubby has joined me in eating healthy and exercising which has been both great and frustrating - he is like a male Jillian lol! So last night we hit the gym together - over an hour and 502 cals!! We did cardio and weights... and then soaked in the hot tub lol!!

I am determined to be bikini ready for the summer!!

Hope you are are doing well!!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    I've been working out, but my eating is terrible. My bf and I love trying new places to eat and I tend to overindulge :(

Happy to say that I'm doing a lot of the advanced moves and can even do some military pushups in WO 1.