Day 4 & My son is better than me!

Options
LaSutopia
LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
ok so my 4 year old wanted to do it with me today and I'll be danged if he did not do it almost as good as me and kept up! AND when we were done I was like "oh thank god!" and he was like "lets do it again!" WTF! ARE YOU CRAZY! LOL but he made me turn it on again and he started doing it again! He was like come on mom and I was like heck no! lol......boy to have that energy and stamina again! Here are a couple pictures of him cause he was so cute!

3025a51d-06db-4ebb-9a58-53eb726d6e1c.jpg
Those are red jumbo legos in his hands as weights! lol

5789fb1c-7245-470c-a71a-73f0efec6c73.jpg
gotta stretch it out! :)

And dang if he still is not going on the second round of it as I post this!!

Replies

• JFP77
    JFP77 Posts: 50
    Options
    ok so my 4 year old wanted to do it with me today and I'll be danged if he did not do it almost as good as me and kept up! AND when we were done I was like "oh thank god!" and he was like "lets do it again!" WTF! ARE YOU CRAZY! LOL but he made me turn it on again and he started doing it again! He was like come on mom and I was like heck no! lol......boy to have that energy and stamina again! Here are a couple pictures of him cause he was so cute!

he is awesome im so jealous wish i could feel that way about doing the ds
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! My 13 year old sister did it with me last night. She could do some things much better then I could but she was still sweating and breathing heavy at the end. It was awesome to have her do it with me. I'm hoping that she will pick up on some healthy eating habits from hearing about what I am doing.
  • ewalker160
    ewalker160 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 4 down!!!! Its still not getting easier...
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done!! I am really sore today.
  • tcs1012
    tcs1012 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yep. My 8 year old loves it and freely volunteers. He does it even when I'm not around. Wish I could enjoy it like he does.
  • farren_talon
    farren_talon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    As I exercised the first time my mother who sits in the living room (I'm exercising in the dining room/computer room) cautioned me not to push it too hard and my dad made exaggerated huffing and puffing noises today cause of all the heavy breathing I did throughout the video.

I still haven't gotten more then a 'Don't push it too hard, sweety, you can take a break if you need to.' Nothing like, 'You can do it!'

It's nice to hear other people have supporting/encouraging people around - even if it is your kids.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    As I exercised the first time my mother who sits in the living room (I'm exercising in the dining room/computer room) cautioned me not to push it too hard and my dad made exaggerated huffing and puffing noises today cause of all the heavy breathing I did throughout the video.

I still haven't gotten more then a 'Don't push it too hard, sweety, you can take a break if you need to.' Nothing like, 'You can do it!'

It's nice to hear other people have supporting/encouraging people around - even if it is your kids.

You CAN do it! I know you can...You will do it. I will to. And you will feel better! Don't let them get to you. When you make it and look great for it, they will start to take you seriously....My hubs told me that I couldn't do it when I told him I wanted to lose 75 lbs...I have not lost the whole 75 but when I hit 50 he was eating those words...I am still trying to get there and he no longer doubts...even though I am a little set back right now.
  • BGM325
    BGM325 Posts: 78
    Options
    WE CAN ALL DO IT!! IN FACT, WE ARE DOING IT!!!!!! 25 more days is nothing!! :tongue:
  • BGM325
    BGM325 Posts: 78
    Options

That is the cutest thing ever. :heart: :happy:
  • farren_talon
    farren_talon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words! This is why I'm on this site. And we can all do it! We have our own motivation, and the support of others (even if it's online, for me). :)

It's great you've lost so much weight purpleiris. After losing so much, you can definitely do the rest!
  • DennyCakes
    Options
    My 3 year old niece loves to do the workout with me. It's the cutest thing! Definitely wish I had that much energy!! Did day 4 yesterday and to be honest I'm dreading day 5 today. Haha!!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options

Love it!! Your son is cute as a button!!