Day 5!

Options
xoInsanity
xoInsanity Posts: 62 Member
So I just finished Day 5 and it keeps getting easier and easier for me. I'm currently doing Level 1, however I think after this week I'm going to bump myself up to Level 2.

How are you all feeling?

Replies

• tigger9759
    tigger9759 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is my overly tight calves from all the jump rope and jumping jacks are killing me on my runs, like when I really stretch them out its pain to the point of tears welling up! Other than that feeling pretty perky today :smile:
  • xoInsanity
    xoInsanity Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is my overly tight calves from all the jump rope and jumping jacks are killing me on my runs, like when I really stretch them out its pain to the point of tears welling up! Other than that feeling pretty perky today :smile:

Oh I absolutely know how you're feeling! Mainly with the jump rope my calves feel like they're going to explode so I have to stop at some points and shake them out lol.
  • JFP77
    JFP77 Posts: 50
    Options
    wow moving onto level 2 to be honest it scares me i have no idea what is coming but i know it will make me cry lol i know im not ready for it yet as i cant do all the cardio on section one the jumping jacks and skipping rope the other cardio sections i can complete its just that first horrible set

i know what you mean about the calves im just hoping this soreness means they are gonna look good at the end (i can dream lol) and im hoping to get my day 5 done early today if i can get both kids to go down for a nap in about an hour because tonight i want to just spend time with hubby and not have to send him off so i can do my 20mins talk later
  • april1445
    Options
    I'm really loving the short circuits, and am looking forward to level 2, but I don't squat nearly deep enough to say that I need the new challenge. I'm not sore at all today for the first time. (Day 4 for me).
  • JFP77
    JFP77 Posts: 50
    Options
    day 5 done but just gone and fallen down the stairs after my shower and my arm is hurting bad feeling very sorry for myself now
  • tigger9759
    tigger9759 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    day 5 done but just gone and fallen down the stairs after my shower and my arm is hurting bad feeling very sorry for myself now

Aww that's the pits, but hang in there :flowerforyou:
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done. My arms are what are bothering me. It even burns lifting my arms up and down doing the jumping jacks.
  • DennyCakes
    Options
    The wifi disaster that is my Day 5!! I am quite literally in the middle of my day 5 workout, but the video keeps freezing!! Damn it YouTube and crappy cable company wifi!! I start a circuit and then it stops. Now I don't know if I should start over or pick up where I left off. So frustrating!!
  • untouched55
    untouched55 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It's def. getting a bit easier and with music it goes by 10x quicker. Every time I try and make an excuse to not do it, I just Google 30 ds and the internet is full of before & after photos and success stories! I don't have a problem with the calves, which makes me think I'm doing something wrong..but ARMS! Oh dem arm workouts are killers, I got lunch lady arms and they ain't liking it one bit! >.0
  • DennyCakes
    Options
    I almost gave up on day 5, not because I couldn't physically do it, but because the video kept freezing. I almost threw my TV, Wii, and wireless router out of the window!! I finally decided to try the video on my smartphone. I was able to do it but all the starting and stopping I did before kind of made it a bit tough for me this time around. Hopefully my wifi will cooperate with me tomorrow.
  • untouched55
    untouched55 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    dedicated!
  • ewalker160
    ewalker160 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 5 down! My endurance is getting better, but its still tough. While my endurance is getting better, my desire to quit during the work out is also getting stronger.... its getting a little boring with some of the weight exercises. But hanging in.. I can clearly see a difference in my midsection after only five days!l
  • insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Completed my Day 5 yesterday.

I love that everyone is starting to build some stamina, that's awesome. I actually like the strength training over the cardio. I feel like that's when I am able to catch my breath. But still hate the side lunges, hehehe.

I think I can see changes, but then again I don't know if those are just in my head. Can't wait until I complete day 10 so that I can update my measurements and photos.

GREAT job for the dedication!!!!
  • Ange0NZ
    Ange0NZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Day 5 down! My endurance is getting better, but its still tough. While my endurance is getting better, my desire to quit during the work out is also getting stronger.... its getting a little boring with some of the weight exercises. But hanging in.. I can clearly see a difference in my midsection after only five days!l

Have you tried varying your exercise routine? I only do two consecutive days of the 30DS and then do a cardio workout at the gym on the third day before returning to 30DS. So, 2 days with Jillian's workout, gym, then return to Jillian's workout again.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,435 Member
    Options
    Done with Day 5!!