The spirit of Valentine <3

Replies

• kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    I woke up to this text waiting for me: "We should have woke making love!!!! Happy Valentine's Day".

What??? Came from someone I went out with a couple of times. Maybe he's reading this board Anna and took your advice??
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    No crush here.... but, I'll be waiting by my phone to see how the little guy's day at school went. He wrote her a nice note inside the card. I'm so nervous for him, but he was smiling all night. I hope he's still smiling so big tomorrow!! :heart:

I'll need updates ASAP!

I told him that he has to call me right away after school! I'm not pacing yet, but probably will be by then....his first big crush...lol

We are all anxious to hear how it works out for him also!!!
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Have a crush, but she is already taken. So no plans to send out any valentines.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    I have a crush, it's called the gym and I was going to crush it today! (I made a funny!) But noooo, the universe had other plans. Yesterday I cracked one of my back bottom molars from eating some popcorn and it hurts to eat or drink anything now. I now have a hot date with my dentist when I get off work in 20 mins.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    I sent out a few Happy Valentines....and got a few. Then - at work - the phone rings, and my coworker says it is T--the guy who wanted no physical contact--I didnt' believe her. I pick up the phone and AAAAHHH--- it is him!!! He says he just wanted to wish me a Happy Valentines Day and did I have plans for tonight? I said yes..............I was going to group dinner........and then he says "Well I want you to know I haven't forgotten about you and hope you haven't forgotten about me"

Ugh....though I am sure it took guts for him to call....not exactly ideal
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I woke to a happy valentine text from Mr. smooth (hes only been trying to get in my pants for about 2 years now lol....) So of course I sent him a happy valentines back by the way to all my peeps
    (I refused to wear red to work today cause nothing I own is work appropriate :blushing: so my boss attacked my with heart stickers :huh: )

Happy valentines day :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:
  • _jk0g_
    _jk0g_ Posts: 238 Member
    I do have a crush but he isn't available. Such as life.....

I have wonderful friends and I have my two boys....so I am not alone. :flowerforyou:
  • I am having a great time texting friends and telling them how much I love and appreciate them in my life. Am very happy today. :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I sent my valentine message and got one back and we've been texting all day :bigsmile: :love:
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    No crush here.... but, I'll be waiting by my phone to see how the little guy's day at school went. He wrote her a nice note inside the card. I'm so nervous for him, but he was smiling all night. I hope he's still smiling so big tomorrow!! :heart:

I am loving this story. Can't wait to hear how it went. He has lots of us rootin' for him!!
  • AnnaPixie
    I woke up to this text waiting for me: "We should have woke making love!!!! Happy Valentine's Day".

What??? Came from someone I went out with a couple of times. Maybe he's reading this board Anna and took your advice??

Wonderful!!! :heart:

And? Your reply? Do you like him? Etc? :bigsmile:
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    I got a FB message from a crush of mine today. Very unexpected, but very awesome. :love:
  • AnnaPixie
    I have a crush, it's called the gym and I was going to crush it today! (I made a funny!) But noooo, the universe had other plans. Yesterday I cracked one of my back bottom molars from eating some popcorn and it hurts to eat or drink anything now. I now have a hot date with my dentist when I get off work in 20 mins.

Awww that sux Cesar! Hope the dentist is gentle with you! :heart:
  • AnnaPixie
    I sent out a few Happy Valentines....and got a few. Then - at work - the phone rings, and my coworker says it is T--the guy who wanted no physical contact--I didnt' believe her. I pick up the phone and AAAAHHH--- it is him!!! He says he just wanted to wish me a Happy Valentines Day and did I have plans for tonight? I said yes..............I was going to group dinner........and then he says "Well I want you to know I haven't forgotten about you and hope you haven't forgotten about me"

Ugh....though I am sure it took guts for him to call....not exactly ideal

You should have told him you were having sex with a football team this evening!!! :laugh:

Have a great evening tonight! :heart:
  • AnnaPixie
    I got a FB message from a crush of mine today. Very unexpected, but very awesome. :love:

Woooo hoooooooooooo!!! And? Did you arrange a date?? :love:
  • AnnaPixie
    I woke to a happy valentine text from Mr. smooth (hes only been trying to get in my pants for about 2 years now lol....) So of course I sent him a happy valentines back by the way to all my peeps
    (I refused to wear red to work today cause nothing I own is work appropriate :blushing: so my boss attacked my with heart stickers :huh: )

Happy valentines day :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:

After 2 years, Mr Smooth isn't so smooth then!!! :laugh:

What about all the others Jen? Must be some loving going on this week with you?? :love:
  • AnnaPixie
    I am having a great time texting friends and telling them how much I love and appreciate them in my life. Am very happy today. :flowerforyou:

Awwww, that's awesome. I just had lunch with my two best girlfriends. We Valentine hugged each other and had a lovely time :heart:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    I got a text from a guy I went on a couple of dates with. One of those guys I'd prefer lost my number....but, the thought was still nice. :smile:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member

After 2 years, Mr Smooth isn't so smooth then!!! :laugh:

What about all the others Jen? Must be some loving going on this week with you?? :love:

Mr. smooth is to much like me thats why he hasn't made it anywhere..... Also he has a bad attention span... He comes out a few times then disappears .. I think at this point we just enjoy flirting with each other....

I have another date sunday with the guy I went on the coffee date with(and yes I still want to lick his stomach) ...Most of us single peeps are retreating to the only safe horizion from couples the bar..My bar is doing drink specials and such so it should be fun..
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Mr. smooth is to much like me thats why he hasn't made it anywhere..... Also he has a bad attention span... He comes out a few times then disappears .. I think at this point we just enjoy flirting with each other....

He sounds like me.... I tend to go from all in to complete crash and need my own time. All my close friends know if I have a big night on the town, they won't be hearing from me for a few weeks.