If he can do it, what's YOUR excuse?

Options
You MUST see this video. It might just change your life. I'm not kidding. At the very least, it will get you off the sofa and make your heart pound and squeeze a tear from your eye and put a big smile on your face.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4925797056266

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Crying!!!!!! Bawling.........I KNOW right?

OMG someone get me a kleenex!:sad: :cry: :sad: :love:
  • Bing30
    Bing30 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If that's the reaction, I better wait til I'm not sitting in the office!!! :laugh:
  • meglet175
    Options
    That was absolutely beautiful. We have no excuses! It is a blessing to be able to exercise - and he proves that without a doubt.
  • Brie4me
    Brie4me Posts: 238
    Options
    That was absolutely beautiful. We have no excuses! It is a blessing to be able to exercise - and he proves that without a doubt.

^^ Agreed. I am all teared up
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I watched this about a month or so ago and bawled. So inspirational and heartwarming.

I love his spirit and that he never gave up!
    :heart:
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    It is inspiring I had already seen it but you can never see it too often-that guy is amazing for sure
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    That is actually amazing. What a guy!
  • Pinkiepreppie
    Pinkiepreppie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by him. I've added the video to my favorites so that I can watch it when I feel weak and unable to resist temptation or get too lazy to exercise. He is incredible.
  • mklassy123
    Options
    This is awesome!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing. I just shared it on my Facebook page.